Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Successfully logged out

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Eric

VIP Member
Impact
328
Dunno if it's just me, but anytime I try to get into chat now, I get the message:

"Successfully logged out."

This happens with IE & FF, so dunno if it's a browser issue - or something to do with the chat server.

:'(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Same problem here
 
0
•••
Oooo me too. Infact I just made a thread about the same thing :yell:


Let us in ...............

I think the new hammy has a stricked dress code :rolleyes:


Edit......... im in :tu:

I threatened to mess with his nuts :o
 
Last edited:
0
•••
here we go, once again...
 
0
•••
Same issue here. The server has never been this rebellious.
 
0
•••
0
•••
It's a time zone issue on the web server. It changes the day to the next day two hours too early. I'll try to get this worked out.

RJ
 
0
•••
Still happening... :(
 
0
•••
0
•••
Me 2

Same issue
 
0
•••
Thought I had fixed this. I'll check it out. Thanks guys.
 
0
•••
I got this just now :'(
 
0
•••
:/
 
0
•••
Ron, it's between 10pm and midnight our time this happens.
 
0
•••
Try now, guys. I think I found the time zone problem in the php scripts.
 
0
•••
Yay!! works :tu:
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Try now, guys. I think I found the time zone problem in the php scripts.
You da Man!!!!!
 
0
•••
This problem is happening with me now.
 
0
•••
Chats down again :'(
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back