Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain StupidLawyers.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nichefinder

New Member
Impact
0
I am new at this, have listed this on Ebay starting at 0.99 . Just wondering if I can expect anything of value for this? I just listed Friday for 7 days, will cancel and start over if need be. There is no website, registered at GoDaddy.

Also have listed StupidInsurance.com

Thanks for your time!
Nichefinder
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, this kind of domain is definitely not gonna be purchased by any lawyer or professional.

It seems more like a domain for a site that criticizes lawyers. Although I like the domain personally, I don't see it fetching more than $25.
 
0
•••
Low $xx, needs development.
 
0
•••
Ahem Ahem, just stay away from lawyers, if any law firm finds this domain, they might even sue you :D Lets see how your auction goes, i wont put too much value on the name though.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back