NameSilo

domain Item Won!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pagematic

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
0
Please appraise itemwon.com

I've never listed anything on eBay before but I've just listed this thing over there since it plays on their famous phrase. I may need to adjust my price but I think it would make a great name for an eBay Store or an auction website. Any other ideas? Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome newbie. Ebay market can never be judged. Poorly valued domains would get a nice catch in ebay. Here in our forum sellers look for creativity and life of the domain and valuate the domain and invest.

Name is catchy. I can judge this as low xx$ to mid xx$ here.
sundari.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back