IT.COM

advice Stuck in Mass Outbound

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reyginus

Established Member
Impact
I normally do outbound manually, that is, I visit the sites individually, their contacts and then send but it was tiresome.

Recently I discovered some scrapper and mass mailing with Streak. With streak, I simply import the CSV file, compose title and then proceed to send irrespective of the number of mails. It seems I'm doing it wrong because I do get the message you've exceeded the number of mails for the day even when I'm yet to send up to 500.

Investigating I found out the messages can be sent in batches of fifty but I don't just get it. Do I have to edit the CSV file, divide into 50 mails per excel sheet, for that to happen or I have to delete the list of imported mails so it is 50 at a time before I send and repeat. H

How exactly do you use this? I've checked YouTube and Google but I don't seem to get it. What exactly am I missing? I need some raw/practical guidance.

I simply import the CSV from Merge feature, edit subject, edit body and send. What am I missing? Is there a tutorial somewhere that captures this sending in batches because it seems I can't send over 50 at a go? Is there any simply tool? Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i hear the more recipients on the email;

the easier it is to marked “spam”

it’s also less “personal” Good thread.
I think, generally, takes a lot of effort.
Remember, you HAVE what they want.
Hard prove when they see, also spammed 50? :hungover:

Last edited:
•••
i hear the more recipients on the email;

the easier it is to marked “spam”

it’s also less “personal” Good thread.
I think, generally, takes a lot of effort.
Remember, you HAVE what they want.
Hard prove when they see, also spammed 50? :hungover:
Does it really count as spam considering the fact that it can be a customised mail merge (each person addressed separately) and they don't get to see each other's mail addresses?

Last edited:
•••
Spam is Spam, even when make it sound a bit "nicer" & I promise I am not trying to sound rude here - just stating the facts. + Regardless as to how a program makes it think you are "masking" the mass email - the spam filters will notice and your emails just wont get delivered to 75% of the folks you mail. Prob the % that would most likely have the experience to quickly get your value pitch but also have the funds available to purchase.

When you get an email form a random sales m outreach, can you tell what are the canned and what are the real ones?

Best of luck - maybe for mass ads of you names some social medial ads may be more effective?

Last edited:
•••
Better make it personal, like addressing the decision maker of that company by his or her first name.

•••
Spam is not the message here. Looking forward to addressing the concern. How do you mass message effectively? That's the question.

•••
Hi @Reyginus

You are only allowed to use streak for mass emailing at Max of 50 merged emails within 24-hours.

Otherwise you may want to consider a subscription to exceed the daily limit.

Notwithstanding, you can use streak to track as much emails as your Gmail would allow, when sending in units.

With kind regards.

Last edited:
•••
Hi @Reyginus

You are only allowed to use streak for mass emailing at Max of 50 merged emails within 24-hours.

Otherwise you may want to consider a subscription to exceed the daily limit.

Notwithstanding, you can use streak to track as much emails as your Gmail would allow, when sending in units.

With kind regards.
I actually subscribed for the PRO version and I can send more. I just sent about 350. I think I've figured a way to work around it.

•••
I actually subscribed for the PRO version and I can send more. I just sent about 350. I think I've figured a way to work around it.
So is it working gud for ur outbound??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back