IT.COM

StrongHoldFans.com please review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi,
I'm just starting up a fan site, strongholdfans.com site is around stronghold series of strategy games.
Idea is to connect all stronghold game fans, Share their views, reviews about game, walkthroughs, cheats, Photos, Videos, mail box, chat, etc..--- all Social networking thing.
Multiplayer connect - discuss and starting multiplayer game events.

Further going ahead, sponsor for site, Real Game Events, Competitions, Real cash or gift prizes. etc etc...

Current design is free design, with header modified. will check for good design later, as of now don't have budget.

Kindly, share your reviews, feedback Suggest in developing and revenue generation. also please appraise.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Vinod Rawat

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will never know since you want members and that member or not member screen is a big turnoff!
Give people the main page, etc.
THEN ask them to join.

So, big FAIL.

•••
Hi iowadawg,
Thanks for really gr8 tip.
I'll take it priority consideration. rep. added.

Looking for such more reviews plz.

Thanks & regards
Vinod Rawat

•••
It is missing social networks like Facebook.

Good luck with it!

•••
Thanks RMG for the review and suggestions.

•••
I don't like the entry page, should just take you straight to the main page. The more people have to click to get to where they are going the faster you are going to lose them.

Overall though, your site looks really good and is laid out well with simple navigation.

•••
i don't like entry page and also big fault is this under maintenance site.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back