NameSilo

.mobi Stomp or StandBy - Not an Appraisal Request

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have two brandable names (IMO) that I am considering for development. I can't decide which one to use. Which name do you like better:

StandBy .mobi
Stomp .mobi

I also have the numerical version of Stomp (78667).

Which one should I use?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
seanboy said:
I have two brandable names (IMO) that I am considering for development. I can't decide which one to use. Which name do you like better:

StandBy .mobi
Stomp .mobi

I also have the numerical version of Stomp (78667).

Which one should I use?

I'm drawing a blank when thinking of uses for either. I think you would be better of purchasing one of the available .mobis that are left, here is the updated list of some nice four letter dot mobis from RegFee. (there are a lot of LLLL.mobis left, these are just the ones he thought were the best, and I would have to agree for the most part)

HAZE.MOBI
PURR.MOBI
BIFF.MOBI
CLOG.MOBI
TARP.MOBI
PIMA.MOBI
ICED.MOBI
KBAR.MOBI
CUSS.MOBI
STEW.MOBI
SEAM.MOBI
SPAY.MOBI
MANO.MOBI
SLAY.MOBI
WAVY.MOBI
SLED.MOBI
SLUM.MOBI
LUMP.MOBI
FRAY.MOBI
DISS.MOBI
PROG.MOBI
SNOT.MOBI
SUDS.MOBI

Last edited:
•••
•••
There ya go, much much better for developement!!!

•••
Yeah, I regd these two cause I was trying to look for common words/phrases that won't get me sued one day. StandBy is/was used in flights and travel I believe, and I just like the word "stomp." It makes me think of something music-related. I'm not sure what I am going to do..

•••
Stomp reminds me of the band or group that played music on trash cans or something, I never saw the show though.

•••
lol...never heard of them. link??

•••
•••
neobodhi said:
I'm drawing a blank when thinking of uses for either. I think you would be better of purchasing one of the available .mobis that are left, here is the updated list of some nice four letter dot mobis from RegFee. (there are a lot of LLLL.mobis left, these are just the ones he thought were the best, and I would have to agree for the most part)

HAZE.MOBI
PURR.MOBI
BIFF.MOBI
CLOG.MOBI
TARP.MOBI
PIMA.MOBI
ICED.MOBI
KBAR.MOBI
CUSS.MOBI
STEW.MOBI
SEAM.MOBI
SPAY.MOBI
MANO.MOBI
SLAY.MOBI
WAVY.MOBI
SLED.MOBI
SLUM.MOBI
LUMP.MOBI
FRAY.MOBI
DISS.MOBI
PROG.MOBI
SNOT.MOBI
SUDS.MOBI

Thanks for the ideas! Went for PROG as I'm a big Rush fan... :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back