Stolen Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Morgan

VIP Member
Impact
32
Hello,

I just awoke this morning to receive 5 e-mails saying that my domains have been pushed to an account dominero on enom.
The domains that had been pushed are worth in excess of over $1,000 not really sure what i should do how can i get them back someone must of hacked into my account.
If you need more details one of the domains was 5L.org.
Your help is muchly appreciated this is the first time something like this has happened and its not really a great feeling.

Thanks

Morgan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will try and find how he did it but without much to go on its very hard to find out, also with the cheque he claims he sent me the cheque in payment for the domains.
 
0
•••
Last time I needed to make long/numerous calls overseas, I purchased Skype credit. I spent maybe 1/10th of the normal long distance rate. Skype even let's you call some tool free numbers without purchasing credit.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the suggestion, im really not worried about paying for the phone calls im just wanting to get the domains back, im looking for ideas on how i can do this, how i can prove i own the domains?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The fact he's using fake whois data might help you proof he's a domain hijacker. That's not his real name, address or company in the whois info.

And consider to fill in this form.
 
0
•••
TheLegendaryJP said:
Any way to find out who this guy is? Please.

Quote from internic All accredited registrars have agreed with ICANN to obtain contact information from registrants, to provide it publicly by a Whois service, and to investigate and correct any reported inaccuracies in contact information for domain names registered through them.

Report on this form and to domainsite the whois data is wrong and they should do an identity check if I understand this correctly.
 
0
•••
Wow. Sounds like a really tough problem. Good luck through the rest of this mayham.
 
0
•••
Good luck, I hope you get them back.. now you have learned your lesson about passwords.

I have just changed mine!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back