Dynadot

information Still, the Domain King : Rick Schwartz’s latest domain registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
rick-schwartz-300x300.jpg
Rick Schwartz doesn’t need to prove himself to anyone, and his status as the de facto supreme commander of the domain industry is undisputed.
Here are some of the domains that Rick Schwartz registered recently, clearly influenced by Donald Trump’s announcements:
corruptmediaaward.com
corruptmediaawards.com
corruptmediaawardsoftheyear.com...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hell, I'd follow his lead any day.

The guy is probably my biggest inspiration. He is no bullshit and says straight out what he thinks. I really enjoy reading some of his stuff.

He deleted his twitter account and that really disappoints me because I enjoyed reading it. I will miss his insights into domaining. He is probably unplugged sitting on an island somewhere right about now.

Last edited:
•••
He deleted his twitter account and that really disappoints me because I enjoyed reading it. I will miss his insights into domaining.

He is a man his word for sure.

For those new domainers here I highly suggest you check out Rick's blog. Whilst he doesn't actively blog anymore there are a lot of archived posts that we could all learn a thing or two from.

•••
Thanks for this. Some of the names above would be considered as "insane" if registered by a newbie. But here is the guru himself

•••
Looks like a touch of "the emperor's new clothes" to me. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back