Dynadot

discuss Steph Curry Just Sold 3,000 Pairs of NFT Virtual Sneakers for $333 Each

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Wow...I hate I missed this boat with related name registrations...it never occurred to me humans could be so gullible. Maybe they bought them with the intent to sell them to those even more gullible?!?! It truly blows my mind...gots to play some golf to get re-centered (real golf, not virtual). B-)

Steph Curry Just Sold 3,000 Pairs of NFT Virtual Sneakers for $333 Each​

National Basketball Association player and recent crypto convert Stephen Curry released a collection of 2,974 non-fungible tokens featuring digital replicas of the shoes he wore when he broke the 3-point scoring record this month, allowing owners to show them off across three different metaverses.

Priced at $333 and already sold out, the NFT drop entitles buyers to sport the shoes across a trio of Ethereum-based metaverse platforms: Eric Schiermeyer’s Gala Games, Animoca Brands’ The Sandbox and Decentraland. Net proceeds from the sale will be donated to organizations supporting access to sport, according to the dedicated website set up in collaboration with Curry’s real-world sneaker brand, Under Armour Inc.

https://time.com/6130954/steph-curry-sells-nft-sneakers/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
humans could be so gullible. Maybe they bought them with the intent to sell them to those even more gullible?!?!
Totally agree. That would be the description of the NFT bubble.

•••
Back