Dynadot

.tv Steady Sales on .tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just a few weeks ago I was lamenting how good last year was (for me) compared to this year with regard to .tv sales.

But it seems I was a little premature as no sooner did I mention a lack of sales than they started coming through quite steadily.

Over the last few days I sold ASSOCIATION for $2100 and just finished a sale of CANTERBURY for exactly the same amount.

Both sales were through SEDO so I'm sure will pop up on DNJournal.

.TV is definitely the most interesting of all the extensions. It really does blow hot and cold with great regularity.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats! Was the sales all inbound? Did you set a BIN?

•••
Congrats on these sales @GoneWalkabout

Thats very promising.... hoping to get some bites on my .tv domains as well.

•••
Congrats! Was the sales all inbound? Did you set a BIN?

The names were set with fixed BIN prices and literally just appeared as 'sold' and 'paid' in my email.

Those are the kind of emails I really like.

Got to admit that one of the two names was one I tried previously to sell here at NP and couldn't even get an offer of $10 !!!!

•••
Got to admit that one of the two names was one I tried previously to sell here at NP and couldn't even get an offer of $10 !!!!

I feel your pain. Thanks for the info.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back