IT.COM

Started a b2b website...profitable..but I don't enjoy it

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cam89er

Established Member
Impact
Just started a one-page website selling a b2b service with huge potential. So far I have done 0 organic outreach or SEO work. Just using ads I'm at 4 ROAS with 90 dollars spent on ads.

The problem is....I hate the business type....It's my 1st website that I started for business purposes but I don't like providing services. Should I try to sell it this early or wait 3 months for more revenue?

It was a project to test my skills. I have never seriously run FB ads or launched a business. Which apparently I am great at. So I plan on taking my skills and launching another brand.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is a websites for sale forum here. Try posting there.

Get feedback and decide.

Last edited:
•••
I also run a successful website and some days I feel happy with it but most days I find it boring as hell to run. I also have people moaning all the time too via email since everyone became sensitive little snowflakes.

Mine is also profitable as of late so I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth and neither should you I suppose?

Only you can say if it's something you want to continue with. I'm always having this conversation with my gf about how my life would be easier without it.

It also comes with the additional drag of having to do a tax return every year. Not fun.

Good luck.

•••
Just started a one-page website selling a b2b service with huge potential. So far I have done 0 organic outreach or SEO work. Just using ads I'm at 4 ROAS with 90 dollars spent on ads.

The problem is....I hate the business type....It's my 1st website that I started for business purposes but I don't like providing services. Should I try to sell it this early or wait 3 months for more revenue?

It was a project to test my skills. I have never seriously run FB ads or launched a business. Which apparently I am great at. So I plan on taking my skills and launching another brand.
Any verifiable income, or just potential?

•••
•••
what market, whats the product etc?

•••
•••
Website looks great and convincing. Nice work man. ust imagine what you can do when you start something around your passions.

•••
Website looks great and convincing. Nice work man. ust imagine what you can do when you start something around your passions.
Thanks man I appreciate it. It means a lot to hear that. Sometimes I feel like im clueless.

•••
Nice site, love the review section!
upload_2020-8-24_9-33-46.png

•••
•••
•••
I posted it on websites for sale.

brandafy.com
Nice page. Typo under "Our Process" #3. Should be "Receive" and not "Recieve". :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back