Domain Empire

Start your own email serivice like GMAIL.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Have a domain?. Increase its enduser/wholesale value, by providing free email service to visitors.

http://www.gawab.com is cool. You can provide email [email protected] for free.

SIgnup for an account, because every email hosting providers are becoming a paid only service.

B.O.L
:)
sarathy.s

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
good idea,
but i think it wont works well :(

•••
nice... will check it out later:)

•••
They have not answered to my email for more than a week now:(

•••
Maybe you landed into this catagory :|

* Check your application carefully before submitting. Submissions containing erroneous information will be deleted without reply.

•••
* Check your application carefully before submitting. Submissions containing erroneous information will be deleted without reply.

From their website: Want to sign up or have any questions?
Contact Us [Replies within 8 business hours]

I did not provide any info ...just an email with some questions.

•••
I've signed up. Looks good.

•••
All thesignup process are automated. It does not require an email.
I just signup , change my mx and start providing free mail.
There is no need for any mail from them :)

•••
@WaveMail.com :talk:

I've got to check this one out!
Thanks, Suthra. :)

•••
Try with them long time ago Not good. Poor customer services. Poor bulk system and mail system. But it's free.

•••
I like them. No problems. Can add several domains under 1 account.
Never had the need to contact customer support, since every thing is automated and inbuilt.

However, i cant add my .name domains.

•••
suthra,

Would appreciate if you let us know when is your URL to your Free Email service is ready.

•••
i already have some active.

one i have it in my adult domain
www.xxx.vc
you can test it thre ;)

•••
Looks nice, but I think Everyone.net is still leading the competition.
>:(

•••
Yeah, everyone still leads. But i like gawab more. You have more control over your users(like changing their passwords , viewing their infos etc.,) which is not available in everyone.net

•••
But Everyone.net pays you for the paid mail service. I hope they can also give out 100MB or more mail space.

•••
Originally posted by Jeffrey
But Everyone.net pays you for the paid mail service.

Is that true? I doubt they pay you for using one of their services. Anyhow, anyone ever used this before? They seem to be an "alright" service, as well.

•••
lol. id love to be payed for emails, lol. I think when i get more knowledgable, im gonna write a program in Java that sends emails. That would be pretty tight, and i'd give it to forum members free! Anyone use CMD to check email, lol? it works if u cant use Outlook.

•••
Originally posted by iDeviseFlash
lol. id love to be payed for emails, lol.

There are actually websites that pay you for receiving emails. :|

•••
What i mean was you get their service for free. Then you can offer your clients FREE mail account as well as PAID accounts. It is in the PAID accounts that you get paid starting at 10$.

•••
Bigmailbox is a Great service next to everyone.net and reliable too.

Gawab is cool too and have some extra features.

•••
I'm curious to know how you go about setting up your own e-mail system, without the use of one of these services. I mean, it would be much better if you had absolute control over the system.

•••
wow awesome cause email is growing so fast right now and i guess i should start making my site an email site soon

•••
Not a bad idea I think I'll use this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back