NameSilo

Start your own email serivice like GMAIL.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Have a domain?. Increase its enduser/wholesale value, by providing free email service to visitors.

http://www.gawab.com is cool. You can provide email [email protected] for free.

SIgnup for an account, because every email hosting providers are becoming a paid only service.

B.O.L
:)
sarathy.s

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see no reason to use this. I hate changing my email and when there are free services out there such as yahoo, gmail (heh, well I have it), and hotmail, it just doesn't seem like anyone would be interested. Especially in a paid account. I could be wrong though, does anyone have any experience with doing this?

•••
Originally posted by Mr. Websites
I'm curious to know how you go about setting up your own e-mail system, without the use of one of these services. I mean, it would be much better if you had absolute control over the system.

i have code for auto cpanel email sign up somewhere if you want it, still working on a webmail client though

•••
Hi brian, Is that a script? to give free email to visitors?.

Rgds.,
sarathy.s

•••
its a script i used for a bit on a server i used to be on that had cpanel, it automaitcily creates email accounts useing cpanel, you set the quota, but they will just have to use one of the webmail clients that come with cpanel at the moment, as i never finished coding the webmail client i was working on

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back