NameSilo

Start Selling

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KateSp

Impact
Hey, guys. I'm a newbie here. So, sorry in advance for possibly stupid questions.. How can i start selling domains here? I have just a few. Want to sell collegeinfo dom org. It's pretty old and was used for 301 redirect. But different tools for estimated value show different prices. I have no idea what is the reasonable price for it and how can I sell it here?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to Namepros!

Check out the appraisal section. Then the auction section.

Best of luck domaining!

Last edited:
•••
Hey, guys. I'm a newbie here. So, sorry in advance for possibly stupid questions.. How can i start selling domains here? I have just a few. Want to sell collegeinfo dom org. It's pretty old and was used for 301 redirect. But different tools for estimated value show different prices. I have no idea what is the reasonable price for it and how can I sell it here?

You have to pay $100 each to all VIP members. We will then appraise your domains and the Staff will give your a Seller Permit. Without Seller Permit, no one can sell domains on NP.

jk... Welcome to NP. Explore, read and try your luck selling the domains.. It's free :xf.wink:

•••
Welcome to the forum, no question is a silly question here on nP!

As above, list the name within the Appraisals section to obtain a free appaisal from a fellow member. Then list it in the Auctions section but make sure you familiarise yourself with the auction rules first!

Good luck! (y)

•••
Hey there @KateSp
Nice name! Since your question has already been answered...
Namepros_Welcome_Panda_(mrbriguy2000@yahoo.ca).png

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros @KateSp ! I am sure you will find it a helpful, instructive and fun place to interact.

As well as considering a post to ask for appraisals here before setting the price, if you have not already I would strongly suggest that you look up similar words on Namebio to see how much and when they sold.

For example, CollegeRankings(.)org sold for $3000 in Sept 2016, while CollegeNews(.)org sold for $1300 among others. Look up others.

In case you need it the link for Namebio is:
https://namebio.com/

You can use the starts, exact, ends etc. to help find similar names. Do look at the date as well as price.

On here, you have options to do a fixed price or auction. Of course here you are not selling, usually, to end users, so prices will be lower. You may want to consider other venues as well, including GoDaddy Auctions, Undeveloped, Sedo, the Afternic Network and many others.

Best of luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back