NameSilo

Standard terms for Webmasters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
w0w, it's been awhile since I'v been in this section. Soooo clean and lawfull...
So I need to set up a long term contract that will be very specific about duties and due monies for same. Is there a quasi standard % here or what. I have looked for this info but have not found answers that covered my needs.

I dont really want to spill all this on the boards as the contract is with another member and our business. I will gladly PM any info needed for some qualified answers. Helpful links will work too.

Basicly the problems are He's in India, I'm in USA

Some sites he took my names from scratch ad built them into earners, some were earning when we started, and we will surely invest together at different times in the future.

Thanks All.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Cyberian..don't know if I can help much but will attempt..

I've used these "pre-made" forms and have "modified" them to suite my needs..might work for your... (you might have to search to find the one that "fits" whats right for u)

Here's the link..: http://www.legal-forms-kit.com/searchallforms.php

Best I can do ...

OldRatRacer

•••
oldratracer said:
Hi Cyberian..don't know if I can help much but will attempt..

I've used these "pre-made" forms and have "modified" them to suite my needs..might work for your... (you might have to search to find the one that "fits" whats right for u)

Here's the link..: http://www.legal-forms-kit.com/searchallforms.php

Best I can do ...

OldRatRacer
Thanks OldRatRacer, (as in RatFink? fron the Don G racing team?). I have a few of these packages and I will go through this as well. But I think I will need a lawyer to detail one up... but keep the ideas coming, please.

•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
Thanks OldRatRacer, (as in RatFink? fron the Don G racing team?). I have a few of these packages and I will go through this as well. But I think I will need a lawyer to detail one up... but keep the ideas coming, please.

LOL...nah...had an Aneurysm several years ago and had to leave the "Rat Race"
so....thus was "Born" OldRatRacer .....no longer "in the race"...

Wish I could've helped more....

www.OldRatRacer.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back