IT.COM

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you think about the domain Stablecoin // Global dot com?

P.S. You're good. Nothing's territorial about members being curious about why you made this thread with a fresh account if you wasn't showcasing your own domains, state that youre not interested in selling and state that you "don't get" domaining almost as if you don't have an interest in it. This is an investment forum where people expected to share helpful tips and information that is helpful for domaining.... I think you should understand questions will be asked that have nothing to do with being territorial...but you welcoming questions, so not a problem right? 😉

Would I name a company of mine that? No, it just doesn’t roll off the tongue.

Maybe it works for other reasons like search engines but it’s the wrong way round for me.

I’m still to see anything creative here that interests me.

@NameFu you showed me a few Stablecoin Domains in a DM, what are you’re best in the niche. I’ve answered plenty of your questions.

•••
•••
@Woke Monkey - what are you looking for?

A domain with the keyword "stablecoin" in it? Something else?

•••
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?
Sounds like a bad idea to think there would ever be such a demand.

•••
@Woke Monkey - what are you looking for?

A domain with the keyword "stablecoin" in it? Something else?

I want the extraordinary.

Something short and catchy that unmistakably defines Stablecoins as an industry.

•••
Public blockchains are dollarizing.

At their current rate of growth, stablecoins may soon eclipse every other asset on public blockchains in daily value transfers.

03630A60-C076-44D9-A9D4-3D974E4D816A.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
Let me rephrase that.

Stablecoins ARE EXPLODING right now and Domainers are asleep at the wheel!!!!

•••
•••
476C2736-1B66-4DE6-8169-46015873178A.png

This is a big one for adoption!

BUSD Payment in the US is Now Easier With the Binance-BitPay Collaboration

Binance, the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, and BitPay, the world’s largest provider of blockchain payment services, are working together to make BUSD a viable payment option across all of BitPay’s merchants worldwide, including all the states in the U.S.

BitPay will allow all of its merchants around the world to accept BUSD, the USD-denominated stablecoin approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), as a form of payment online and in its cross-border, business-to-business billing platform without additional integration

•••
USDT will surpass XRP as number 3 on CoinMarketCap in the next few days

9355BC43-34A9-48D9-BDC0-CA98B0380735.png

•••
@Woke Monkey One of your previous graphs implied tether was slowing down, so not sure what to think with this apparently contradictory information.

Tether growing is scary. I believe it's a SCAM / CONfidence game. The collapse will cause disruptions in the crypto market, though I couldn't predict how. Maybe people will try to unload Tether into BTC. Also, Ripple is a joke IMHO.

Here are the marketcap charts:

upload_2020-5-14_20-49-29.png

This is not investor activity. This is token printing.

Meanwhile Ripple continues slow death march:

upload_2020-5-14_20-51-30.png

Last edited:
•••
Can you point out the conflicting info please, I’m struggling today.

Conflict aside, Tether is undeniably going parabolic.

Several other players are about to step into the Global Stablecoin arena which will make Tether’s recent growth look like child’s play.

•••
•••
•••
Show attachment 153506

Why are stablecoins’ market shares increasing rapidly, despite a recession scare?

The main reason why stablecoins are seeing an increase in demand is due to zero interest rates. Investors usually have cash on hand for liquidity; however, most of the capital that can be invested is usually earned in interest, either in the bank or in government bonds, etc. However, with bank and Treasury bill interest rates hitting zero and negative, there wouldn’t be any advantage in holding capital in these investment vehicles.

With stablecoins growing at such a rapid rate, Bitcoin is bound to experience a shock in its value. Additionally, with trillions being minted by the Fed, the inflation effects on commodities and other assets will be an interesting development. For Bitcoin, however, this will bring about a new era of hyperbitcoinization, causing its price to soar to six digits.

https://eng.ambcrypto.com/why-are-s...increasing-rapidly-despite-a-recession-scare/

EDIT: @Woke Monkey Okay, it seems my misunderstanding is that chart you posted is wrong. Tether didn't have growth 3500% growth in 2019. But it has had 100% growth in 2020. Better check our facts a bit before sharing charts. The crypto community has a lot of scammers and people who talk big to promote their own agendas. The "Stable Coins are Killing It" contains a lot of assumptions which I believe are false. Everyone should do their own due diligence and don't buy into anything he or she doesn't understand.

Last edited:
•••
EDIT: @Woke Monkey Okay, it seems my misunderstanding is that chart you posted is wrong. Tether didn't have growth 3500% growth in 2019. But it has had 100% growth in 2020. Better check our facts a bit before sharing charts. The crypto community has a lot of scammers and people who talk big to promote their own agendas. The "Stable Coins are Killing It" contains a lot of assumptions which I believe are false. Everyone should do their own due diligence and don't buy into anything he or she doesn't understand.

What are you babbling on about, what chart?

I think you should stick to XR mate, whatever XR is. You’re clearly out of your depth here.

•••
•••
@Woke Monkey The chart that says "View Attachment" in big letters at the top of my quote of your post (the one from the previous page of this thread).

Okay bro, you have fun playing by yourself.

I have said all I have to say on this topic, but don't you give up! :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Woke Monkey The chart that says "View Attachment" in big letters at the top of my quote of your post (the one from the previous page of this thread).

Okay bro, you have fun playing by yourself.

I have said all I have to say on this topic, but don't you give up! :xf.smile:

Ok, you do you

meanwhile....

Stablecoin Behemoth ‘Libra’ announces 3 new members

One being, Temasek - a $300B sovereign wealth fund owned by the Singaporean gov

Temasek is the largest shareholder of Standard Chartered, as well as strong ties with Singapore Government, NSU (UBRI initiative), etc

Standard Chartered, I believe, has something to do with Ripple.

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/amp/post/65313/libra-new-members-temasek

Last edited:
•••
45% increase since last week $USDT

8DC469A4-DDB7-4873-9481-0AA9E6B35A3B.jpeg

•••
Lex Sokolin on how Libra
could be a tool for governments to fight back against bitcoin

Https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/65064/lex-sokolin-libra-governments-bitcoin

“In this case, when I look at Libra paper and I look at the language and I like at how it is really just about tokenized fiat moving around and it is going to have regulated dealers," he added. "Libra is essentially
fighting against bitcoin on behalf of the Western World, or constituted as nation-state."

Last edited:
•••
Nobody feels "threatened". That you would need to take that posture says a lot about your ego your personal stability. There are millions of forums for you to feed your ego. I wish you well on all of them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back