Dynadot

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cryptic/Stable
Fly/Stable

Both in .com.

•••
Nobody feels "threatened". That you would need to take that posture says a lot about your ego your personal stability. There are millions of forums for you to feed your ego. I wish you well on all of them.

Thanks @DomainWolf,

Yet another forum member that has gone out of their way contribute absolutely nothing to the thread. Very Strange.

Why would I need or want to be a part of any other forum?

NamePros is No1

Last edited:
•••
•••
Over $7 Billion Worth Of Stablecoins Are Now Under Ethereum’s Hat

https://cryptobrowser.io/news/over-7-billion-worth-of-stablecoins-are-now-under-ethereums-hat/

0BF2983B-3E0E-475B-8F8C-E1FFBF35F801.png

•••
covid 19 is changing the way the world sees money

It's clear that digital money is safer to use for any kind of payment — a quality that one would have rarely considered as more than just a convenient feature before the pandemic — and stablecoins are the best tools that can be taken out of this particular box.

Stablecoin wallets are in high demand, and this evident trend is no more a millennial-only kind of thing.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/from-cash-to-crypto-covid-19-is-changing-the-way-the-world-sees-money

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I think Global coin is a better term to use.
I
Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' currency in 2020
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-48383460

There are a few terms floating around

Global Coin
Crypto Dollar
Digital Dollar
Global Digital Currency (my preferred term)
Synthetic Hegemonic Currency

But the term the regulators have officially settled on is ‘Stablecoin’ or for Stablecoins like Libra and Celo with a Global reach ‘Global Stablecoin’. Which, in these times of uncertainty works to be fair.

It could change, but I doubt it. These decisions once agreed by government are not easily changed. It is what it is.

Last edited:
•••
Facebook Libra ‘Rival’ Celo Says its Mainnet Is Now Live

If the project is indeed to go head-to-head with Facebook’s Libra, it already has a massive headstart, as its operators now claim they will turn their attention to “bringing off-chain prices for Celo Gold on-chain through a series of Oracles,” as well as launching Celo Dollars – a USD-pegged stablecoin – and the release of a Celo Wallet to the mainnet

https://cryptonews.com/news/facebook-libra-rival-celo-says-its-mainnet-is-now-live-6589.htm

•••
Added:
iStablecoin.com

Last edited:
•••
Woke, besides the obvious Stablecoin(s).com domains, which domains would you be looking for.

If you refuse to give a straight answer to that question than I'd like to ask you to share which stablecoin domains you would consider most valuable.

•••
Woke, besides the obvious Stablecoin(s).com domains, which domains would you be looking for.

If you refuse to give a straight answer to that question than I'd like to ask you to share which stablecoin domains you would consider most valuable.

Hey @NameFu, you showed me a few Stablecoin Domains in a DM, what are you’re best in the niche? I’ve already answered plenty of your questions

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hey @NameFu, you showed me a few Stablecoin Domains in a DM, what are you’re best in the niche? I’ve already answered plenty of your questions

I was just curious to know what you think is the most valuable stablecoin domains since you think mines are bad. I've already showcased some of my domains here, when are you going to showcase yours? You already showcased your domains in other niches from your other account before you closed it and opened this one, so why not showcase here? This is your showcase thread and you keep asking me to showcase more while not showcasing your own. It's a bit weird.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I was just curious to know what you think is the most valuable stablecoin domains since you think mines are bad. I've already showcased some of my domains here, when are you going to showcase yours? You already showcased your domains in other niches from your other account before you closed it and opened this one, so why not showcase here? This is your showcase thread and you keep asking me to showcase more while not showcasing your own. It's a bit weird.

Firstly, I haven’t said any of your Domains were bad, I said in the DM they were ‘Not really what I’m looking for but thanks for sending what you have on offer’.

Secondly, what other account?

I’ve already said I had 1 related domain (now 2) which I would like to keep private for several reasons. Why is that weird?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
added: Stableqoin.com " brandable "

•••
I suspect this will go unnoticed and unacknowledged by the Domainers on the forum but the magnitude of this news is off the scale!

Banque de France tests digital euro CBDC for bonds issued on public blockchain

Yesterday the Banque de France announced it had completed a wholesale central bank digital currency (CBDC) transaction test for digital euros with a subsidiary of Société Générale.

Société Générale SFH issued €40 million of covered bonds on a public blockchain. The transaction was settled instantly with delivery versus payment (DvP) using the digital euros.

https://www.ledgerinsights.com/banque-de-france-tests-digital-euro-cbdc-bonds-societe-generale/

Last edited:
•••
I suspect this will go unnoticed and unacknowledged by the Domainers on the forum but the magnitude of this news is off the scale!

Banque de France tests digital euro CBDC for bonds issued on public blockchain

Yesterday the Banque de France announced it had completed a wholesale central bank digital currency (CBDC) transaction test for digital euros with a subsidiary of Société Générale.

Société Générale SFH issued €40 million of covered bonds on a public blockchain. The transaction was settled instantly with delivery versus payment (DvP) using the digital euros.

https://www.ledgerinsights.com/banque-de-france-tests-digital-euro-cbdc-bonds-societe-generale/
They are quitely regging " DigitalEuro+keyword " token, coin, wallet, bank, exchange, market and so on... are taken :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back