IT.COM

Squadhelp continues to integrate AI with an excellent new feature!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
My favorite domain names related platform and maybe my all-time favorite website has added a premium potential category for domain names, where AI will check your standard listing domains and recommend you try to list the domains which may have the potential to get accepted into the premium listing.
The system is not perfect yet and has one major bug, it recommended a domain that I have already submitted for a premium listing and had already been rejected, this can be easily fixed, by checking the history of domain rejections on the platform against AI choices, and remove them from the suggestions before they get displayed to us. Other than that, other suggested domains made sense actually and I have submitted them now for premium listing consideration, I will update you if these domains got accepted for premium.

1683786667350.png

an example:

1683786686186.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah but you have to use SH nameservers

•••
•••
•••
Squadhelp is great, higher commission is worth all the added features and exposure.

•••
(deleted)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back