Dynadot

Spells.com Conjures Up #1 Sale on New DNJournal Top 20

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. There were no six figure blockbusters this week but there was a ton of solid sales - in fact more sales than we have ever reported in a single column! BuyDomains.com, one of the industry's biggest and best-known sales venues, deserves the credit for that. They joined our elite group of reporting venues this week, bringing with them a tremendous amount of valuable sales data that allows us to offer you an even better view of just home broad and vibrant the current domain market is.

This week's highlights include more than a dozen five figure sales on the Big Board, including the highest .cn sale (China's country code) reported so far this year. As usual .com dominated the all-extension Top 20. .Net took command of the Global Contenders Chart, racking up 12 of 20 entries, led by a pair of five-figure sales. Great Britain had the most entries on the Country Code chart, with .co.uk taking nearly half of the positions on that list. Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great news for the burgeoning IDN market , another $10K plus sale.

•••
I think this will be a great move for BuyDomains too, nice to see them taking part.

Also noticed a large number of LLLL.com domains in that list going for 4 figures....nice.

•••
Buydomains inclusion shows that most domain sales are for much lower values than many believe their own domains are worth, myself included.

•••
sags said:
Buydomains inclusion shows that most domain sales are for much lower values than many believe their own domains are worth, myself included.
They made almost $70,000 of sales in the month for domains worth more than $3488 and between $100,000 to $175,000 for domains worth less than $3488. I believe that shows that small and medium businesses are getting involved on the 'net. Remember they own 600,000 domains, so they're playing a numbers game. Their pricing scheme should be very different to the average domainer.

•••
Quite an interesting situation now that BuyDomain's sales are public. You could argue that a lot of the domains BD sold for 2k are better than those going for more than that at Snapnames. Perhaps those buyers competing with BD for the xxxx domains at Snapnames should be looking at their inventory instead.

Second time a domain I've bought has been mentioned on the weekly sales too :) (elvis.us this time).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back