Dynadot

legal Spase.com UDRP x2 RDNH !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This is one for the books: In September, the Complainant in the Spase.com UDRP lost with a finding of Reverse Domain Name Hijacking at the WIPO.

Then he filed again at NAF where he lost again with another RDNH finding!

There won't be a third time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He belongs in Rick’s HallofShame.com 2x

Last edited:
•••
I remember reading about this case a few months ago.

I don't know the fella, but do you know when you read someone's posts and you take an instant disliking to them? That's the way i felt about this guy reading his Twitter.

•••
•••
He must really want that domain....

•••
•••
Then PAY UP!!

I mean, imagine you really, really want something.
And it's one of a kind. The only one in the whole world.
But someone else already has it. And they want money for it.
Outrageous, right? Some people just won't take it.
They would threaten, steal, even kill. But pay up? Never!

Last edited:
•••
He has already spent $3,000 dollars at a minimum to file the two UDRPs. The second half was a complete waste of money.

•••
He must really want that domain....

I think it will be more of an ego thing with him. To open a 2nd case, it's clear the guy doesn't like to lose or being told 'no'.

If remember right the current owner wasn't asking for too much ($15k if i remember right), he's probably spent close to that opening the disputes and lawyer fees.

If he wasn't happy with the asking price, rather than opening a dispute, he would have been better off just rebranding.

Last edited:
•••
•••
How much does a UDRP cost at a time?

•••
•••
If I owned this domain name price going up to 5X.

•••
Then PAY UP!!
I tried for years just to talk to the guy that owned slabaugh.com but he never replied but then I got a 3rd party to buy it for me. 3000 dollars, but now I am the proud owner of my last name as a .com.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Rebranding his last name?

Edit: Its not his last name, he has a site with .io.
He’s the worst example RDNH offender (2x); worst of all; highly delusional; he has this misguided notion; He’s in the right;
This is prime example; not even venerable β€œ.io” used primarly start ups will NEVER beat .com

feel bad for guy;he shun domaining community

Last edited:
•••
What an idiot......

If you type in "Sahil Gupta Spase" into Google the 3rd site down is.......

https://onlinedomain.com/2020/09/30...f-of-spase-com-falsely-reports-me-on-twitter/

Now with this second example of him trying to highjack the domain there is a good possibility another article appearing on the first page of Google showing him to be a wannabe thief.......

Poetic Justice.....

The domain name Spase.com was registered by Igal Lichtman back in 2005 yet this liar Sahil Gupta, CEO of Spase, Inc., thought he had rights to a domain name registration that was done 14 YEARS BEFORE he launched his company. Yes, that is right. Sahil Gupta launched Space, Inc.

Writing blogs requires going over your text to catch your own mistakes :)

•••
Looks like this guy is the owner of my domain Spase.co that sold via Afternic around November 2020.

•••
•••
I guess I was wrong when I said there won't be a third time. The Spase .io founder continues to waste money on a lost case.

A 3rd UDRP was filed and was also lost. More info.

Last edited:
•••
I guess I was wrong when I said there won't be a third time. The Spase .io founder continues to waste money on a lost case.

A 3rd UDRP was filed and was also lost. More info.

I'm just looking at his new Twitter (not going to post it publicly but not all that hard to search for).

His tweets look like a bot account.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
He must have watched too many of those "never give up" motivational videos. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back