Dynadot

Someone is Trying to Spread Lies About Me!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandBoogie

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello, everyone. My name is Mike and I've been on NamePros for about a month now. Love it here! I mainly sell domains on auction, but always read through the threads and will post something every now and then. I have 5 different business accounts (702, BrandBoogie, DomainsFristRate.com, Domaintrics & HottestDomainNames), and plan on adding more.

Anyway, it was brought to my attention that someone has accused me of shill bidding which is 100% untrue. I would never do something so low and stupid. I am grateful to be on here, and would never do something to jeopardize my reputation. I plan on selling domains on here for years!

She's trying to say that @domainstab is one of my business accounts, and that I was using his account to shill bid. I have done business with him in the past. He is an excellent buyer and has always been extremely friendly. I had recently sold him a domain (BloggerBlogs.com). Instead of pushing it to his GoDaddy account he chose to have it transferred to another registrar which can take a few days, but she states that since the whois didn't change immediately I must be shill bidding. It wouldn't normally bother me to be accused of something that I didn't do, I would just ignore it, but a few people have brought it to my attention and my reputation is at stake. Here is the link... https://www.antidomains.com/DomainTricks.html

Please let me know what you think about this. Also, anyone that has done business with me please let me know what you think of this too. Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a temporary address used until the company registration is complete. Besides this has been verified by the bank so I think it's enough and safe as long a Bank said Ok for it.

My point of mentioning it was business mail forwarding address, and not residential is because generally, people value the privacy of their residential address, more so in comparison to that of a business mail forwarding address. Regardless, I messaged the poster immediately, recommending the receipt be removed.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back