Dynadot

Daniel Negari is outright lies about Rick Schwartz aka The Domain King. To sell .XYZ .crap!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J.R.

Established Member
Impact
schwartz calls out Negari lies 3-28-2023 8-27-09 AM.png

This man (Daniel Negari) has no character. He has no soul. He has no morals. If he’s your friend, it doesn’t say much about you. Remember that! If you’re his friend, it doesn’t say much about you. It means you’re probably a lying piece of shit too. ~ Rick Schwartz, 28 March 2023

I don't trust anything associated with Daniel Negari nor XYZ, since the exposure of the $1.5M FTC settlement for deceptive practices and selling customer data to robocallers, spammers and fraudsters.

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/new...ns-millions-consumers-indiscriminately-shared

How anyone still supports Negari is beyond me,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's news to me.

Do tell.

I am not retained or engaged by any gTLD registry, including .xyz or Negari in any capacity whatsoever. My engagement with Uniregistry ended when the Name Administration business component was sold to GoDaddy. I am currently engaged to represent the Tucows registrar in two pieces of litigation having nothing to do with new gTLDs and I do patent work for their Ting division.

So, go ahead, Rick, tell me about this "gravy train" I'm on.

The fact of the matter is that in May 2014, YOU said you had 500 new g names. That's on Berken's blog. A few days after that, Negari mentioned you had those names. Nine years later, you decided to pitch a hissy fit over it. My goodness, I can't wait until you catch up with 2015! Did you accidentally set your clock back nine years last week?

But, go ahead, tell me about this "gravy train" I'm on. It's sad that you have to make stuff up.

It's a fact that Berryhill has represented XYZ.com LLC in the past:

https://www.wipo.int/export/sites/www/amc/en/domains/lro/docs/lro2013-0029.pdf

"The Applicant/Respondent (the “Applicant”) is XYZ.com LLC of Carson City, Nevada, the United States of America, represented by John Berryhill of the United States."

🤣

•••
Would be nice if everyone would stay in the present decade. 🤡

This thread is ludicrous and just another way to stir the xyz pot. Digging up things from almost a decade ago is idiotic.

As has been shown, the other article (DAYS before Negari’s) by Berken has Rick saying he had 500 of N GTLDs. So who owes who a retraction?

•••
It's a fact that Berryhill has represented XYZ.com LLC in the past:

In an LRO proceeding in the new gTLD process in 2013. Yep, that case, which started and ended in 2013 has been one decade-long train o' gravy. Negari hired his own in-house counsel years ago to handle those sorts of things. But it's definitely golden oldies week.

•••
•••
@Rick Schwartz @jberryhill @GeorgeK
I respect all three of you guys and have learned a lot from you. This book “No Bad Parts: Healing Trauma and Restoring Wholeness with the Internal Family Systems Model” (by Richard Schwartz Ph.D…..not Rick) may help you understand yourself and others better. I’ll pay for the books and have them sent to you if you like. Thank you for your involvement in the community.

Last edited:
•••
It’s just a big misunderstanding…
Everyone here is correct.
Let’s get back to 2023

•••
It’s never too late to hold people accountable.

•••
Really interesting to see the King himself here, but I guess when you got loud voices in the room, even the King can hear them …

That said, who cares what was a decade ago, the world is changing and with it, the domain name industry is changing

Rick lost over $200,000 investing in .mobi and thus I do not see him ever given credence or support to new .extensions (until) the day one sells for seven figures,

He’ll lift his heavy crown up a bit to reveal his eyes and maybe then he can see what’s in the distance >>>

It is inevitable @Rick Schwartz

Truth is, as investors we should buy good names … names that make sense, and can be tied to valuable industries ! If you choose to invest in solely .com that’s your choice ! But it’s not wrong to diversify your portfolio and invest in names with new .extensions that just make sense in the long run !

~

That all said, if you’re a domain investor and buying .horse names or .blackfriday names … (then) yea you probably want to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, if you can actually be successful with “said” investments …

•••
🍿🍿🍿 We will need these...
Some people are still anchored in the past.
You shouldn't declare war on something you failed in the past. That's not how you learn from your mistakes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back