IT.COM

Some motivation...Where magic happens!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
zoeypic.jpg

Yes, that is a very appropriate image for any scenario of life. And so, it does apply to any business and domaining as well.
For those of us who think that we are not able to make it in this business or industry, we are in our comfort zone, one way or the other. There is no reason why something we are trying is not working or may not work.
If we are not able to work our way up in the business, perhaps we lack somewhere in research, somewhere in pitching the names or sometimes just having the right amount of patience.

I believe, that with the right amount of research, creativity, pitch and patience, success is bound to happen in this business.

There is no excuse like entering late in the bandwagon when all the good domain names have already been taken. Because whatever investments you start with, there is always a way to make your way up.

Make your strategy, write your business plan for your domaining business, the investments, renewals, pitch, sales, profits, re-investments and everything that you think would be fruitful in the day-to-day and long term functioning of the business.
Because out of your comfort zone is 'Where Magic Happens'
If you have any other thoughts or would like to add to this, kindly share it!

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
indeed. such a n00b, and I'm thinking, "are you out of your mind, registering a bunch of domains, as a vague bet on a future that may or may not come?". it's starting to get a bit expensive... then again, I'll have to step out of my comfort zone, and go all-in...
right? right?

•••
indeed. such a n00b, and I'm thinking, "are you out of your mind, registering a bunch of domains, as a vague bet on a future that may or may not come?". it's starting to get a bit expensive... then again, I'll have to step out of my comfort zone, and go all-in...
right? right?

Along with that, I believe you will have to maintain a cash flow as well. Like small or medium term flips will give you the space to hold those big time investments which may be the future and pay off big time!

•••
yes, that's the plan, so far, @Arpit131
it's just that the bet I'm making is kind of for future tech (augmented reality / holography), and the domains will appreciate once that gains traction (possibly with iOS11 in the fall). which means that right now, there's not much of a market, imo.

of course that can change, and I'm not against flipping one or two to keep costs in check.

cheers, and thx for the advice!

•••
loving this forum by the way

•••
diversify, diversify, diversify

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back