.tv Some Great Geo.tv being auctioned at World Travel Market

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Breathe Luxury Limited will be exclusively auctioning 14 geographical .TV domain names at this year’s World Travel Market, in London Excel this November.
Breathe Luxury Domain Auction, which will include representatives from some of the biggest companies in the travel industry, with the opportunity to bid on one or more of the following .TV domains:

Africa.tv

Cannes.tv

Espana.tv and Spain.tv

Finland.tv

France.tv

Geneva.tv

Indonesia.tv

Korea.tv

Madrid.tv

Moscow.tv

Switzerland.tv

TelAviv.tv

Ireland.tv

Holiday.tv

The World Travel Market is considered the leading global event for the travel industry. This year’s event takes place between Monday 3rd November and Thursday 6th November and includes high profile speakers from across the industry.

The Breathe Luxury domain auction pre bidding will take place online on Monday 3rd November and will be broadcasted Live from the World Travel Market exhibition on 5th November at 5:30pm GMT at London Excel. Registration is now open, www.BreatheLuxury.com/auction

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be interesting to see if anyone who splurges on Holiday.com takes the time to bother with Holiday.TV.

Auctions:

Bids may be placed at some auctions by the Seller, an employee of the Seller, the consignor, or an agent on the consignor's behalf. You should consult the auction's terms and conditions because the terms and conditions control the conduct of each auction. Auction Software Provider has no role in setting the terms and conditions under which an auction is conducted.

I don't think I've ever read an auction terms and conditions that included the right to shill bid or not...

All forms of shill bidding (directly or indirectly bidding on an item that you have listed for sale as a Seller), bid manipulation and collusion between users are forbidden

Not sure what I don't understand here.

Nice to see that Espana.TV (without the tilde) getting some value by being dumped with Spain.TV (that has the value)

•••
Very interesting to see if some .tv sells.
Initial bid seems quite high.

•••
I report what I see in their site. Probably I'm missing something so don't be afraid to correct (and insult) this stupid guy :)

Africa.tv 170K
Cannes.tv 45K
Espana/Spain.tv 260K
Finland.tv 60K
France.tv 100K
Geneva.tv 85K
Indonesia.tv 80K
Korea.tv 88K
Madrid.tv 130K
Moscow.tv 135K
Switzerland.tv 140K
TelAviv.tv 190K
Ireland.tv 150K
Holiday.tv 145K

•••
No thoughts on this auction?
Because some domains were no reserve (Spain, Finland etc.)

•••
•••
More news should be provided by Breathe Luxury tomorrow. The event just finished today.

Thanks,
A

•••
Just waiting to hear back for confirmation. All these .tv's in auction are Ammar's and mine. It's great to see end-user interest in .tv!

•••
Some nice names in there.
Hope you did well.

Wonder if Finster was bidding :)

•••
Great news guys!
It really seems that some of them were sold.
I also saw that there is the video of the auction on YT but the audio isn't that good.
Keep us updated!!!!

•••
Finland was no reserve but starting bid of $75,000. They made the video private.

•••
50,000 end-users at World Travel Conference + .tv which is IMO the 2nd best extension + Geo's that target those end-users, you have potential for big sales to happen. However, I been around long enough in this business since 1998, and buying .tv since 2000, that nothing happens until money is in the bank, so we will see what happens. This conference just may put .tv on the map which will help all of us. Don't listen to naysayers, and 90% of those domain brokers, they don't know anything, .tv is here to stay, and it's going to explode. It's been a long 14 years investing in this extension but I never lost faith, and when all those other crappy extensions fail, .tv will rise up stronger. Our day is coming .tv friends, make sure you get quality though.

I will keep you posted what results from the auction, confirmation, etc as soon as I find out more.

Thanks, Jim

•••
Looking forward to hearing results :)

•••
Yes please do keep us updated, i am always wanting to hear of endusers buying domains and doing something with them

•••
•••
Thanks for the link, are we to take it not even holiday.tv was bid on, seems to be a lack of further info on the results? I think many of us are curious about the whole event, how do you lose a location i wonder?

•••
Losing a location seems incredible.
In any case I saw the auction video and I saw the results on their website so it's strange this lack of information.

•••
Losing a location seems incredible.
In any case I saw the auction video and I saw the results on their website so it's strange this lack of information.

can you link the results thanks

•••
I can't find them anymore..
I paste what I wrote earlier. Consider that some of them had an higher reserve (like Africa) but some like Spain, Finland etc. were no reserve and had some bids.

Africa.tv 170K
Cannes.tv 45K
Espana/Spain.tv 260K
Finland.tv 60K
France.tv 100K
Geneva.tv 85K
Indonesia.tv 80K
Korea.tv 88K
Madrid.tv 130K
Moscow.tv 135K
Switzerland.tv 140K
TelAviv.tv 190K
Ireland.tv 150K
Holiday.tv 145K

•••
Hey guys, hopefully have some good news on some of the .tv names soon BreatheLuxury is brokering Ammar and my .tv names. We are very excited to have them broker our names, these guys are working hard with end-users to close some sales. We are very happy with what they are doing, even though not everything went as planned at World Travel Conference, what other Domain Brokers show up at an "end-user" conference, and market your domains? None that I can think off, so give them credit for that. Keep you posted on things.

•••
I can't find them anymore..
I paste what I wrote earlier. Consider that some of them had an higher reserve (like Africa) but some like Spain, Finland etc. were no reserve and had some bids.

Africa.tv 170K
Cannes.tv 45K
Espana/Spain.tv 260K
Finland.tv 60K
France.tv 100K
Geneva.tv 85K
Indonesia.tv 80K
Korea.tv 88K
Madrid.tv 130K
Moscow.tv 135K
Switzerland.tv 140K
TelAviv.tv 190K
Ireland.tv 150K
Holiday.tv 145K

Finland did not have a reserve but the starting price I saw Donnie was $75,000.

•••
Hey guys, hopefully have some good news on some of the .tv names soon BreatheLuxury is brokering Ammar and my .tv names. We are very excited to have them broker our names, these guys are working hard with end-users to close some sales. We are very happy with what they are doing, even though not everything went as planned at World Travel Conference, what other Domain Brokers show up at an "end-user" conference, and market your domains? None that I can think off, so give them credit for that. Keep you posted on things.

That's good Jim, yeah they have some good ideas and certainly are making a big effort.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back