IT.COM

Solution To War In Iraq On eBay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Among the bootleg albums, second-hand golf clubs and bargain linens on Internet auction site eBay, lot 150141399174 is perhaps more likely to attract the attention of the Pentagon.

“A Solution to the War in Iraq,” is being offered by a US Army intelligence officer fed up with the conflict and anxious to attract some attention to what he says is a viable and face-saving solution to the four-year-old conflict.

“I am offering the winning bidder the solution to the war in Iraq,” the seller, identified as “cptnabil,” says in the bid.

“This is not a flippant or facetious offer… If you are the high bidder, I will send you a viable solution to the conflict in which we are currently engaged,” the seller wrote.

[article]

Currently at $99,999,999.00 with 144 bids and 5 days + to go, perhaps the high bidder might consider it a “bargain” if the “solution” is a workable scheme.

From the auction description:

This war has currently cost us somewhere around FOUR HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS and over 3500 American lives. My buy it now price of five million seems perfectly reasonable by comparison. I’m not even asking you to risk your life. Unfortunately, sometimes it seems that the most valuable things in life are the least valued. For this reason I am starting the bidding at only one dollar. Just to sweeten the pot a little, I will not only send you the solution but I will also make myself available to you for two hours to further explain my solution and answer any possible questions that you may have. (Transportation costs are the sole responsibility of the winning bidder if they choose to exercise this option.) If you work for a senator or congressman or a possible presidential hopeful, maybe you should get everyone at the office to chip in and purchase my solution for them. Some of them might even be able to foot the bill themselves.

Visit Auction

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow I cant believe it has so many high bids on it.

•••
Yeah I opened this up with this reply to your earlier thread here

Did you not read what I told you? WE ARE NOT LEAVING IRAQ.

And the reason is: World war 3

I love the U.S I support the U.S but of course may not agree with every decision. Reason: We don't know all the facts.

Believe their reason for Iraq is much more than just Iraq. Have you ever played Chess? It could be a very strategic move towards the next world war.

Look at the globe, the U.S is sitting in a strong position with plenty of tools at their disposal.

It's not Iraq, it's world.

•••
Auction appears to be down now. :(

•••
•••
•••
The quickest way of ending war is to lose it ;)

•••
the solution I`ll give it to you for free: DUMP BUSH and make sure there is not another Member of the Bush family into politics for at least 1 billion years.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back