Dynadot

new gTLD Sold One-Word .Shop to End-User for $10K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just sold one word .shop to an end-user for $10K.
The domain in escrow.com right now, I will publish the name once its done.
I bought the domain in the day .Shop was launch in private auction for $26.
I love .Shop and I own many more one word .Shop

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hope to see what the domain is soon

•••
•••
•••
I heard your buying Drinks ! THAS GREAT ,NOW FOR THE HARD PART keep it

Last edited:
•••
congrats on a great sale

kebab chip and or fish and pizza will sell for big $'s

•••
•••
Awesome, Congrats man. Keep us updated on the domain name when ready.

•••
•••
•••
Good job :) It seems that .shop and .store are selling pretty well!
yeah buddy i saw one jeep.sale was sold for 50K$ couple of days ago

plus congrats for you

•••
That's a great sale. Lots of congratulations. When will you publish the exact name???

•••
According to namebio the next closest reported sale is just $4446, which is jetski.shop

•••
•••
Congratulations - its inspirational & encouraging for all of us with awesome one word gTLDs
Thanks for sharing & wishing you even greater success!

•••
Great Sale. Such sale really encourages us all even if these are rarely repeated.
Lucky to have sale through Inbound offers. (Just guessing it to be 2N / 3N seeing reported sale on Sold.Domains)

•••
•••
Transfer Done!
The domain is - Blade dot Shop

•••
•••
That's fantastic! Congratulations on a great sale!

•••
h
yeah buddy i saw one jeep.sale was sold for 50K$ couple of days ago

plus congrats for you

The seller is lucky to have sold such a name because JEEP is a registered trademark of Chrysler and without a doubt they would've easily yanked it out of his/her hand through a quick UDRP.

•••
Great sale Grigio, I did not expect Blade, but it is a great name and the buyer might've been the owner of BladeShop.com. Good for you and for them for protecting their brand.

•••
h

The seller is lucky to have sold such a name because JEEP is a registered trademark of Chrysler and without a doubt they would've easily yanked it out of his/her hand through a quick UDRP.
that's what i saw and yes i do agree with you ,,, but maybe he was lucky enough to close the deal and ran away with the money :D

or else , but i mean yeah he is lucky enough to do so

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back