IT.COM

new gTLD Sold One-Word .Shop to End-User for $10K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just sold one word .shop to an end-user for $10K.
The domain in escrow.com right now, I will publish the name once its done.
I bought the domain in the day .Shop was launch in private auction for $26.
I love .Shop and I own many more one word .Shop

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How?

Inbound, outbound, contacted through whois, etc.?

Thanks
Big Brokerage firm contacted me via direct whois email , I think they represent the biggest companies in the US. After negotiate we set on $10K.

•••
Transfer Done!
The domain is - Blade dot Shop

•••
Don't go wasting it on more .shop reg's. Take half the money, and move it outside of domains.

These type of sales rarely repeat themselves.

•••
Good, how did the negotiations go? Did they pay your ask, or was it a take it or leave it?
They asked how much and I gave them the range I am willing to sell it and we closed on $10K

•••
$26 to $10k, super impressive! Congrats!

•••
Great sale.

If you reveal the domain, I think the users who backed out of the auction at $26 will have a bad day :)

•••
Congrats man. This really encourages me and gives me some confidence in .shop. I purchased about 70 .shop domains and yet to see a sale or inquiry although they get lots of uniques on sedo. 50% are one-word domains so hopefully, that email will come to me soon :)

•••
How?

Inbound, outbound, contacted through whois, etc.?

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
Big Brokerage firm contacted me via direct whois email , I think they represent the biggest companies in the US. After negotiate we set on $10K.

Super!
Thanks for sharing. Such posts keeps fellow members energetic.

•••
•••

Great sale!!

•••
solid extension and great sale!!!

Looking forward to seeing the name.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats mate, keep them coming like that ;)

•••
Congratulations! @grigio , for a good great sale, and encouragement for others like me

•••
•••
Good job :) It seems that .shop and .store are selling pretty well!
yeah buddy i saw one jeep.sale was sold for 50K$ couple of days ago

plus congrats for you

•••
•••
Very impressive ! congrats :D

•••
•••
Good, how did the negotiations go? Did they pay your ask, or was it a take it or leave it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back