IT.COM

new gTLD Sold new gtld domain to a .com owner.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blockchain

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well done
Pointless thread without sharing the domain?

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations! Can you reveal the amount?
And I guess the name is media.*******, right?

•••
Without name sharing i can many sales report. It's will be good for us if you share the name with namepros member.
Thanks

•••
At least give the amount you sold for.

•••
•••
sorry NDA..

Classic. Some sale with no details subject to an NDA.

I have sold well over 1000 domains over the years from 3 figures to 6 figures.
In all these sales I have signed like 2-3 NDA. It is amazing how so many reported sales without details are subject to an NDA.

People don't request an NDA for a 3 figure sale. :facepalm:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Wow 3 figure nda, from now on I will consider any comments you make total bs.

Maybe if you were smart, and they really wanted a nda you could have gotten 4 figures,

Someone please delete this worthless thread, it is a waste of bandwidth.

Last edited:
•••

In all these sales I have signed like 2-3 NDA. It is amazing how so many reported sales without details are subject to an NDA.

Brad

Most ngtld sales claimed are under NDA - Surprise surprise!

•••
It would caust a legal team x,xxx to draft an NDA for client, which is more they spent on the domain.

Funny thread.

•••
It would be desirable at least to know extension of the domain if the domain under NDA

•••
It would be desirable at least to know extension of the domain if the domain under NDA
In sure it’s a stormy type nda, $1M every time he speaks of it. Let’s not bankrupt this guy over a $100 sale.

The better gtlds have 3 figure renewals, so 3 figure sale is hardly impressive.

Last edited:
•••
Classic. Some sale with no details subject to an NDA. I have sold well over 1000 domains over the years from 3 figures to 6 figures. In all these sales I have signed like 2-3 NDA. It is amazing how so many reported sales without details are subject to an NDA. People don't request an NDA for a 3 figure sale. :facepalm: Brad

I never had anyone ever ask about an NDA. Most end-users probably don't even know what it is or care. I always wondered why so many sales reported on forums and blogs say there is an NDA.

Last edited:
•••

Brad

Maybe it was bought at xxx by a 'middleman' to be 'resold' to the .com owners at xxxxxx! An NDA would make sense in this case. Things happen in this world, you know!

•••
OR he's saying NDA to avoid revealing any information.

•••
Maybe it was bought at xxx by a 'middleman' to be 'resold' to the .com owners at xxxxxx! An NDA would make sense in this case. Things happen in this world, you know!
Yeah...., 'maybe'! But 'highly' doubtful.

•••
The NDA is only required to avoid spamming and nothing more than that.

Why so many haters? lesson learned.. do not report new gtld sales.

•••
lesson learned.. do not report new gtld sales.

No, the lesson is: Don´t report if you can´t give any information about the name and price

•••
He just try to bump his domain price currently in auction at NP.

•••
No, the lesson is: Don´t report if you can´t give any information about the name and price
the name is - new gtld Donuts domain.
the price is mid XXX

•••
Do you know the intentions of the purchaser? Like will it become their only main website address, or did they purchase it as a redirect for a particular product or marketing campaign?

•••
Do you know the intentions of the purchaser? Like will it become their only main website address, or did they purchase it as a redirect for a particular product or marketing campaign?
it's still unused..

•••
•••
Back