Dynadot

.com Sold Nail*Salons*Near*Me.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you invest in "Near Me" .com domain names?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    32.3%
  • No

votes
    51.6%
  • Thinking about starting to invest in them

votes
    16.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

MediaCode

MediaCode.comVIP Member
Impact
Sold Nail*Salons*Near*Me.com for $940 BIN via Afternic. Paid $69 on 10/31/2016. ROI = 1,262%.

Buyer could have saved $40 had he or she used the Uniregistry Market landing page where the price was $900 BIN. Go figure.

nail-salons-near-me-cover-720x340.jpg

This was our fourth "Near Me" domain name sale in 18 months. The others:

Tires*Near*Me.com - $2,488
Subway*Near*Me.com - $995
Car*Accident*Lawyer*Near*Me.com - $875

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
0310B0BB-4F67-4D9E-B6B3-CDC2E27F848D.jpeg
I like your style 👍🏾. And I love when I’m just doing my thing, keeping busy and I find a comparable sale that validates my choice. congrats on your sales.

I’ve always said that there’s a such thing as too generic, that’s why names like this catch my eye. Even Generic Keyword+Keyword.com is a weak point of mine in terms of outbound selling. I simply don’t have the network or manpower to sell absolute crap to people for $20,000.

My entire focus and a significant portion of my monthly income has been Location+Keyword.com or vice versa and 3 Keyword domains at your price +/- $400. My quota is one a month but I always push for 3!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice sale!

At one time I had NailSalonNearMe.com and it got a ton of type in traffic. Sold it to another NP member. So maybe yours is being used for the traffic.

•••
Nice sale!

At one time I had NailSalonNearMe.com and it got a ton of type in traffic. Sold it to another NP member. So maybe yours is being used for the traffic.

We saw nearly zero traffic going to the domain name over the period that we owned it. The buyer will need to build a website with authoritative content about nail salons and their retail locations around the U.S. to get the site to rank in Google's organic search results pages. If they optimize the site for "nail salons near me", the domain name may give them an edge over competing websites optimized for the same phrase.

•••
@leftfielder - we also own Adventure*Near*Me.com, which is close to yours. :)

•••
Congrats! It is a nice sail for such a long name.

Some (available to reg) similar names:
TattooSalon(s)NearMe.com
BestCarService(s)NearMe.com
CheapCar(s)InArea.com
NearMe.services

•••
Congratulations!
Phrase "near me" is having good potential.

•••
I regged searchnear.com in 2011 and sold shortly after for 1,200 I wish i knew it had dropped again, would have backordered. Congrats to OP for sale, nice price for a long-tail I wouldn't have spent over 50 for.

•••
•••
Congratulation, nice sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back