NameSilo
Watch

Sophia Alice

Brandsiro TeamTop Member
Impact
Hi

Just wanted to share my first .us domain sale

I bought this domain three months back at uni registry sale for just 0.10 cents

Today a buyer expressed interested with domain and i have sent him 1500 $ as price and he started negotiating from 200 $ and later we finalized at 699$ and that's a whooping 699900% profit

He Agreed to pay using paypal and i pushed it to his account with in uni registry

All this happened in 15-20 mins .. Happy with the sale

As per his request i am unable to share the domain , but its a pronounceable four letter .us domain

What do you think of the sale ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats. A quick and profitable sale.

•••
You mean the sale you can't tell us anything about?

I have sent you the domain name by Pm , hope now you can express your views

•••
•••
I have been hand regging some .us names lately @Sophia Alice pm the name

•••
Hi Alice. Great job!!! Fastest I have moved one is maybe 2 weeks. I have been collecting LLL.us domains. My best was SWB.us. Bought for $13 and sold it for $1995 (after a couple years holding). The buyer just hit a BIN. Paid for all my other LLL and NNN for the next many years.

•••
Hi Alice. Great job!!! Fastest I have moved one is maybe 2 weeks. I have been collecting LLL.us domains. My best was SWB.us. Bought for $13 and sold it for $1995 (after a couple years holding). The buyer just hit a BIN. Paid for all my other LLL and NNN for the next many years.
Hi, Any idea of value for LL.us domain. Please suggest.

•••
Hi, Any idea of value for LL.us domain. Please suggest.

Wow....never thought about it. Just typed AA.us and Go.us and got nothing so I doubt you can get them.

•••
Wow....never thought about it. Just typed AA.us and Go.us and got nothing so I doubt you can get them.
I have one.

•••
I have dividendstocks.us ..... dot com variant sold for $7000, obviously, not a dot com but I still think it should net something. Btw congrats.

•••
Great Sale. My first sale was a domain name bought for $10 and sold for $500. Ity was a .com domain.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back