NameSilo
Watch

Sophia Alice

Brandsiro TeamTop Member
Impact
Hi

Just wanted to share my first .us domain sale

I bought this domain three months back at uni registry sale for just 0.10 cents

Today a buyer expressed interested with domain and i have sent him 1500 $ as price and he started negotiating from 200 $ and later we finalized at 699$ and that's a whooping 699900% profit

He Agreed to pay using paypal and i pushed it to his account with in uni registry

All this happened in 15-20 mins .. Happy with the sale

As per his request i am unable to share the domain , but its a pronounceable four letter .us domain

What do you think of the sale ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We're all Sexy domainers that stay glued to the computer 23 hours a day. (y)

Hhahaha, 23 hours?? why are u wasting one hour every day.........should be sleeping every second day :P

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi

Today a buyer expressed interested with domain and i have sent him 1500 $ as price and he started negotiating from 200 $ and later we finalized at 699$ and that's a whooping 699900% profit

He Agreed to pay using paypal and i pushed it to his account with in uni registry

As per his request i am unable to share the domain , but its a pronounceable four letter .us domain

i have a NLLL.us eg NVCC.us but different letters tho

•••
Congrats dot US are an easy sell

•••
Awesome sale! for more to come....have a great day!

•••
•••
Congratulation on the sale. Crazy R.O.I

•••
•••
•••
Congrats Sophia...Hope you make more sell..

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Great sell, unfortunately I can't buy .us domains.

•••
Hi

Congratulation
Hi

Hi

Congrats
i've lady dot us and looking for selling
if you interested can PM me

•••
•••
Congratulation

Congrats
i've lady dot us and looking for selling
if you interested can PM me

Thank you but i will skip this for now

•••
Hi

Congrats for Great sale.!

•••
Hi

congratulations. I am trying to obtain my very FIRST sale.

•••
That's great.
Am new to this community and first read your thread. Got a boost of confidence to keep working.

Thanks for sharing your work and happiness.

Happy Selling!

Thanks,
Sanket

•••
congratulations,

so many domainers trying to sell 12+letters on weird extensions,
you got with the best approach with a four letters
this prove you are good at selecting the domain in the first place

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back