Dynadot

discuss Sold My Domain Name On Sedo April.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ganewy

Established Member
Impact
Hello All,

Last week i have decided to sell my best domains.. I post one in Namepros and another one on Sedo. Yesterday i get an offer by someone wants to purchase one of my domains on Sedo and wondering if anyone has sold domains through Sedo that can explain the process and the commissions they take.

I wasn't expected will go that fast even through i was thinking that domain i posted on Namepros auction will worth more...

Any opinion

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo's commission rates are listed here : https://sedo.com/us/what-we-offer/price-list/#c2128

Since this is a .com domain, you'll get charged 10-15% depending on where the domain was parked.
Sedo is an old and reliable platform. You can trust them.

Now, based on your screenshot, this was a buy it now listing and the buyer has bought it at that price. Further, as the screenshot says, a PO was created for the buyer. Wait for the buyer to complete the payment and sedo to verify the payment. Once they confirm, they'll ask you to transfer the domain typically by providing the domain's auth code via Sedo transfer center.

At no point should you allow transfer to any other party or share the auth code with any other party except SEDO from within your Sedo account.

Congratulations and Good luck with the sale and hope it goes through.

•••
•••
•••
•••
What's the domain name?

It's 5L.com domain name that bring a good monthly traffic... I think it was website long time ago since too many video up their on youtube has this domain logos... I will be share more after the domain is sold...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back