IT.COM

.com My first sale on sedo in over 3 years

NameSilo
Watch

moe

EstablishedTop Member
Impact
After listing my domains on sedo for over three years I just had my first sedo sale. someone offered a grand for the domain The(lit by the moon).commercial and I accepted his offer (maybe I've could've counter offer but greed is one of old seven sins)

I have no idea whom I sold the domain for neither what it's gonna be used for, never done any outbound or outreach stuff but I used a lot of visualisation and positive thinking and gratitude meditation (also gave away some free domains) for what is known as The law of attraction and I think it's working for some degree.
Just want to say that sedo sale is really smooth and was through within a day

Disclaimer:
The law of attraction is scientifically unproven, for every reported success story there are hundereds of unreported miserably failed ones, visualization, positive thinking and meditation are never going to sell horrendously bad domai.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let me be the first to congratulate you @moe!

•••
Cong8ts For the sale….. every sale is a learning curve towards your final goal of maximum profits.:)

•••
Congratulations. Hopefully the first of many :xf.wink:

•••
Congrats mate, well done on your first sale on Sedo.

Hope its the first of many many more to come.

All the best bro...

•••
•••
Congrats. I always wonder when I will make a sale there lol

•••
Yep !!!!! Wish you much more and more than a grand... cheers (y)(y)(y)

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations my friend! never too late for a sale :xf.grin::xf.wink:

•••
•••
after Four years of this post, how does the Law of Attraction work for you now?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back