Dynadot

information My first .de sale @ Sedo

NameSilo
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Today I got a mail from SEDO that one of my .de domains wich is listed for buy it now got an offer through a broker

I accepted 🥳

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations! I also had a nice success through the Sedo brokerage recently, which was also apparently to a European buyer. Sedo definitely seems like the best place for .de domains.

•••
Congratulations! I also had a nice success through the Sedo brokerage recently, which was also apparently to a European buyer. Sedo definitely seems like the best place for .de domains.

yes
That’s why I got more than 400 short 3 & 4 letter .de domains

•••
Wow, well I saw that a two letter .de just sold for big bucks. Good luck with those.

•••
Wow, well I saw that a two letter .de just sold for big bucks. Good luck with those.

yes .de sales are the best cctld

•••
What was the domain?......otherwise it's just fluff.....

•••
•••
•••
Good job. Nice and short. 6 letters and a dot. VFFB Sounds football related. VfB are a famous German football team from the city of Stuttgart. VfB abbreviation is "Verein für Bewegungsspiele" in English "Association for motion games" but I don't know if that meaning carries to English. VfB's website is vfb.de. Your name is vffb.de. Might just be a coincidence.

•••
Always thought you were German Michael?

•••
•••
•••
Good job. Nice and short. 6 letters and a dot. VFFB Sounds football related. VfB are a famous German football team from the city of Stuttgart. VfB abbreviation is "Verein für Bewegungsspiele" in English "Association for motion games" but I don't know if that meaning carries to English. VfB's website is vfb.de. Your name is vffb.de. Might just be a coincidence.

yes

•••
Sedo is really the best to sale .de domains 💰

•••
Congrats on the sale.

I sold one of my first .de names as soon as I registered and listed on Sedo. Same day.
After that I bought some more and I haven't had any luck since lol. But then I have only about 20, so that's a 5% star after all lol.

•••
Congrats on the sale.

I sold one of my first .de names as soon as I registered and listed on Sedo. Same day.
After that I bought some more and I haven't had any luck since lol. But then I have only about 20, so that's a 5% star after all lol.
Great 👍

•••
Got payment really quick also here 💰🏦

•••
•••
did you just listed it for buy it now or make offer?
Or use a brokerage from the beginning?
my domains never expected by Shadow brokers.
but I do list there

•••
its a Sedo Broker who contacted me

it was listed to buy it now

•••
Congratulations sir and the next will be the best for you .

•••
Congrats! I wish to you many more!

•••
I read somewhere .de is open for public (non-german) to register, if I'm not mistaken but, one must have authorized representative in Germany to handle official documents in case of legal issues. Isn't that a restriction?

•••
Congrats! I wish to you many more!
I read somewhere .de is open for public (non-german) to register, if I'm not mistaken but, one must have authorized representative in Germany to handle official documents in case of legal issues. Isn't that a restriction?

Not that i am aware of it

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back