IT.COM

.com SOLD - MoneroGuide.com & MoneroExpert.com

NameSilo
Watch
Today i sold MoneroGuide.com & MoneroExpert.com both for $2.2k.

I sold low for quick sale.

I am happy with the sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats! (y)

What venue did you sell them at?

•••
•••
Congratulations,

Crypto coin domain are hot cake, I am stuck in a deal with BTG team. They want one of my .me domain for cheap. I told them go with other extension.

•••
Congratulations,

Crypto coin domain are hot cake, I am stuck in a deal with BTG team. They want one of my .me domain for cheap. I told them go with other extension.

I don't go for other extensions unless it is one word.

•••
Great sale pal!

was it an auction? I missed it! Great names and great price!

•••
•••
Great sale pal!

was it an auction? I missed it! Great names and great price!

It was an offer. Many people don't understnad the value of my domains :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Well luckily for those people not everyone is as blind as they are!

Kudos!

•••
Congratulations! Were these names you had previously purchased or hand registered?

•••
Congratulations! Were these names you had previously purchased or hand registered?

I hand registered them. At that time many premium crypto domains were available for registering and i had a big list. But i missed them due to lack of funds.

•••
That’s great. Thanks for sharing!

•••
It is the ultimate privacy coin, I think you did ok for a namepros deal. There are only 2-3 bidders here, who would pay that price.

•••
Very encouraging. Congratulations! They were good hand regs. I'm also very bullish on Monero. I believe it and bitcoin are the most decentralized and secure altcoins, not including litecoin. Monero has true privacy and therefore fungibility.

bankmonero
bulletproofmonero
cashmonero
cloudmonero
clubmonero
decentralizedmonero
depositmonero
distributedmonero
futuremonero
howmonero
moneroaccount
monerobulletproofs
moneroconvention
monerocryptowallet
monerodecentralized
monerodeposit
monerodonate
moneroregulation
monerosafety
monerosecurity
monerostorage
privatemonero

in king

•••
Congratulations,

Congratulations,

Can i pm you in respect to BTG?

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on respectable sales. Sometimes you need to take money off the table into your pocket.

•••
•••
Congrats.. May I know where thread that domain sold?

•••
Back