information Sold HealthAgent.com within 24 hours for 8000$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
864d2f28-ed2a-49a5-a8f9-38e4c22ab970 (1).jpg

Hi Folks.

i wanted to report my sales and purchase of feb in beginning of march . but this report i am doing as its exceptional.
We acquired last night HealthAgent.com for 510$ .
Sold it for 8000$ through outbounding within 24 hours.
its a quick flip since i started domaining .

We have done 100+ emails to insurance companies and 6 request came to buy name.
one company replied they are interested to buy in 10000$ just email to CFO . i emailed them but before they replied another came in and i asked him 8000$ he agreed and asked me to change price on dan as soon i did he clicked bin..

Thanks & Happy Domaining :)
Rgds
Riz M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You really have mad skills @Riz — one important one being able to obtain great names for XXX is wild. Kudos 👍

I feel asking how he got it where he got it is intrusive. Riz always posts all info he wants to. If he didn’t include it maybe he doesn’t want to say. 😉

Last edited:
•••
Woow congrags @Riz M. this is really super fantastic domain sale!

What do you use for outbound emails? do you use special outbound email service to ensure delivery?

I am asking this because when I used my personal email for outbound it got quickly labeled as spam.. since then I stopped doing any outbound marketing

•••
•••
Show attachment 143655

Hi Folks.

i wanted to report my sales and purchase of feb in beginning of march . but this report i am doing as its exceptional.

one company replied they are interested to buy in 10000$ just email to CFO . i emailed them but before they replied another came in and i asked him 8000$ he agreed and asked me to change price on dan as soon i did he clicked bin..

Rgds
Riz M

Badassssssss! 😎👍

•••
•••

Well done! Thanks for sharing.

•••
You were lucky to get the name for just $500. Now on to selling: You probably needed the money, but IMO you could have gotten a lot more than $8k. Not that 16x your investment is bad or anything... Congrats!

•••
•••
Congrats my friend @Riz M.

Very impressive indeed.

•••
•••
Show attachment 143655

Hi Folks.

Rgds
Riz M

Kudos!!!
Congrats!

•••
It looks like the name was parked at GoDaddy CashParking and it was a negotiation by Riz. The seller parks other names using CashParking as well.

•••
It looks like the name was parked at GoDaddy CashParking and it was a negotiation by Riz. The seller parks other names using CashParking as well.
Agreed as the expiry dates, don't jive with an expired domain.

•••
Bang on! Awesome flip, congrats @Riz M. You get great names at even better prices. I would just have one question for you. You always said EmpireNames acquired this name, WE did outbound... Do you have a team working for you on a daily basis? Keep it up

•••
Congrats.... we learn from your great result ... really amazing sales

•••
congratulations! inspirational! ty

:)

•••
Congrats to Riz, he is a good honest domainer, and well deserved.

•••
Riz, you are amazing! I haven't seen anyone burst onto the scene with such awesomeness like you have!

•••
•••
Show attachment 143655

Hi Folks.

Rgds
Riz M

Hello and congrats on your sale.
Can you advise as to how your outbound email looked (template)?

•••
i wanna know- if healthagent was reged in 2019 instead of 1998, could it have sold for the same price?

•••
reading this makes me want to outbound again.. but ah.. you know.. yeah ahh..

so 100+ emails but only 6 replies, huh.

I suppose if you stopped at 30 emails, would you still have gotten the 6 replies? :| I suppose the 30 contacts rule should be thrown out for higher-priced domains.

•••
Congrats for that inspiring, awesome sale! Thanks for sharing.

•••
Wow, amazing! Thanks for transparency. Did you think about putting it on auction and invite these 6 interested parties there to have a fun?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back