information Sold HealthAgent.com within 24 hours for 8000$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
864d2f28-ed2a-49a5-a8f9-38e4c22ab970 (1).jpg

Hi Folks.

i wanted to report my sales and purchase of feb in beginning of march . but this report i am doing as its exceptional.
We acquired last night HealthAgent.com for 510$ .
Sold it for 8000$ through outbounding within 24 hours.
its a quick flip since i started domaining .

We have done 100+ emails to insurance companies and 6 request came to buy name.
one company replied they are interested to buy in 10000$ just email to CFO . i emailed them but before they replied another came in and i asked him 8000$ he agreed and asked me to change price on dan as soon i did he clicked bin..

Thanks & Happy Domaining :)
Rgds
Riz M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats, Great buy, great flip.

8000 - 9% commission through public BIN = $7280.

Since you had him on the hook and ready to go through DAN anyway, you could've taken a second to import the lead and it would've emailed him a direct BIN agreement at 5% and you would've pocketed an extra $320.

Just a heads up for your next sale. $320 was nearly the cost of the domain itself or the cost of another good name to flip. It all adds up for hardly any additional effort. :)

(I'm giving this advice to myself too, sometimes I just want to get stuff closed ASAP I even direct them to GoDaddy paying 20%, but if you're confident in the buyer, import.)
we paid 5% on this transaction as customer spoke to me on linkedin and suddenly clicked bin without asking me . so i sent proof to dan and they deducted commission from 9% to 5%.

•••
Impressive sale, Riz M.

Did you initially have the $10k price tag on the domain while outbounding, or did you simply negotiate with the leads as they expressed interest?
i was not including price i quoted different prices to different companies as per company size

•••
That's a 50k+ name so i would say great purchase for $500 above all.

•••
Wow!!! I doubt that many will achieve the combination of price increase factor and short time to flip of this one. Hats off to you, @Riz M. and best wishes for many more.
Bob

•••
Congrats, Great buy, great flip.

8000 - 9% commission through public BIN = $7280.

Since you had him on the hook and ready to go through DAN anyway, you could've taken a second to import the lead and it would've emailed him a direct BIN agreement at 5% and you would've pocketed an extra $320.

Just a heads up for your next sale. $320 was nearly the cost of the domain itself or the cost of another good name to flip. It all adds up for hardly any additional effort. :)

(I'm giving this advice to myself too, sometimes I just want to get stuff closed ASAP I even direct them to GoDaddy paying 20%, but if you're confident in the buyer, import.)

•••
Congrats on the sale!

Curious question...was there a domain lock at the Registrar? If so, how do you get around flipping so quickly?
Gd to gd transfer is allowed even domain is locked

•••
Congrats Riz, you have just raised the game of outbounding to the next level. The price difference is the same as you would register a $8 name and sell it for $130, but done at a higher price tag. For this you need cash, you need nerve to invest the right amount, you need the knowledge to acquire the right name and you need lucidity to sell it at the right price( for you and buyer) If you can share, I'm wondering what percentage of your acquisitions do sell in the first year?

•••
•••
•••
I'm just wondering how you got this such a valuable domain only for 510$. strange.

Amazing sale congrats. :)

if you have any secrets then please share with me via pm. lol :)

•••
We acquired last night HealthAgent.com for 510$ .
Sold it for 8000$ through outbounding within 24 hours.

Congrats on the sale!

Curious question...was there a domain lock at the Registrar? If so, how do you get around flipping so quickly?

•••
Gd to gd transfer is allowed even domain is locked

Ah, ok. My quickest flips have been measured in months, not days/hours so I was always curious

Thanks and congrats again

•••
In the initial email, or after leads expressed interest?
sometime initial email i sent without price and sometimes with price. depends on domain. :)

•••
nice sale
and nice name buy
where did u buy this for only 500$?

•••
Congrats Riz! Awesome!

From where did you collect the +100 emails of insurance companies?
And what program have you used to send the emails?

Thanks!

•••
Congrats on a great sale Riz. Very inspirational. You already share a ton of valuable information, keep your best secrets for yourself.

•••
You were lucky to get the name for just $500. Now on to selling: You probably needed the money, but IMO you could have gotten a lot more than $8k. Not that 16x your investment is bad or anything... Congrats!

•••
Impressive sale, Riz M.

Did you initially have the $10k price tag on the domain while outbounding, or did you simply negotiate with the leads as they expressed interest?

•••
Congrats Riz M

Thank you for sharing. I think name, duration, method used, cost and sell price is sufficient, you have shared plenty valuable information.

IMO don't share where you got the name, especially if it was private and is your usual/main source, just to increase competition for yourself. If it was public then members can use online tools to figure it out, like wayback.

Last edited:
•••
It looks like the name was parked at GoDaddy CashParking and it was a negotiation by Riz. The seller parks other names using CashParking as well.

•••
Bang on! Awesome flip, congrats @Riz M. You get great names at even better prices. I would just have one question for you. You always said EmpireNames acquired this name, WE did outbound... Do you have a team working for you on a daily basis? Keep it up

•••
Congrats.... we learn from your great result ... really amazing sales

•••
Congrats to Riz, he is a good honest domainer, and well deserved.

•••
reading this makes me want to outbound again.. but ah.. you know.. yeah ahh..

so 100+ emails but only 6 replies, huh.

I suppose if you stopped at 30 emails, would you still have gotten the 6 replies? :| I suppose the 30 contacts rule should be thrown out for higher-priced domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back