information Sold HealthAgent.com within 24 hours for 8000$

NameSilo
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
864d2f28-ed2a-49a5-a8f9-38e4c22ab970 (1).jpg

Hi Folks.

i wanted to report my sales and purchase of feb in beginning of march . but this report i am doing as its exceptional.
We acquired last night HealthAgent.com for 510$ .
Sold it for 8000$ through outbounding within 24 hours.
its a quick flip since i started domaining .

We have done 100+ emails to insurance companies and 6 request came to buy name.
one company replied they are interested to buy in 10000$ just email to CFO . i emailed them but before they replied another came in and i asked him 8000$ he agreed and asked me to change price on dan as soon i did he clicked bin..

Thanks & Happy Domaining :)
Rgds
Riz M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Phenomenal sell! Congrats Riz. I've always been searching for ways to sell domains. In your case, this gave me a crystal clear understanding of whom to & how to approach for what.
Could you please share where did you buy the domain, and where did you collect the emails of the insurance companies' marketing/head whichever department you contact?

Again congrats man!

•••
you had list of outbound before acquired this domain? Or collect list after acquired?

Show attachment 143655

Hi Folks.

i wanted to report my sales and purchase of feb in beginning of march . but this report i am doing as its exceptional.
We acquired last night HealthAgent.com for 510$ .
Sold it for 8000$ through outbounding within 24 hours.
its a quick flip since i started domaining .

We have done 100+ emails to insurance companies and 6 request came to buy name.
one company replied they are interested to buy in 10000$ just email to CFO . i emailed them but before they replied another came in and i asked him 8000$ he agreed and asked me to change price on dan as soon i did he clicked bin..

Thanks & Happy Domaining :)
Rgds
Riz M

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back