information Sold HealthAgent.com within 24 hours for 8000$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
864d2f28-ed2a-49a5-a8f9-38e4c22ab970 (1).jpg

Hi Folks.

i wanted to report my sales and purchase of feb in beginning of march . but this report i am doing as its exceptional.
We acquired last night HealthAgent.com for 510$ .
Sold it for 8000$ through outbounding within 24 hours.
its a quick flip since i started domaining .

We have done 100+ emails to insurance companies and 6 request came to buy name.
one company replied they are interested to buy in 10000$ just email to CFO . i emailed them but before they replied another came in and i asked him 8000$ he agreed and asked me to change price on dan as soon i did he clicked bin..

Thanks & Happy Domaining :)
Rgds
Riz M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats Riz, Frankly, I am jealous :xf.embarrassed:

•••
Wow!!! I doubt that many will achieve the combination of price increase factor and short time to flip of this one. Hats off to you, @Riz M. and best wishes for many more.
Bob

•••
congo :)
Just remove it from afternic/godaddy :)

•••
Congrats @Riz M.
can i contact you via pm ?

•••
Congratulations from where did you buy the name?

•••
Congrats Riz, you have just raised the game of outbounding to the next level. The price difference is the same as you would register a $8 name and sell it for $130, but done at a higher price tag. For this you need cash, you need nerve to invest the right amount, you need the knowledge to acquire the right name and you need lucidity to sell it at the right price( for you and buyer) If you can share, I'm wondering what percentage of your acquisitions do sell in the first year?

•••
A great buy and super sale, congrats to ya!!!

•••
Congratulations! Quick flips are ever so satisfying.

•••
Congrats.
Domain is almost 22 years old. Wow!
Just thinking...

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 143655

Hi Folks.

i wanted to report my sales and purchase of feb in beginning of march . but this report i am doing as its exceptional.
We acquired last night HealthAgent.com for 510$ .
Sold it for 8000$ through outbounding within 24 hours.
its a quick flip since i started domaining .

We have done 100+ emails to insurance companies and 6 request came to buy name.
one company replied they are interested to buy in 10000$ just email to CFO . i emailed them but before they replied another came in and i asked him 8000$ he agreed and asked me to change price on dan as soon i did he clicked bin..

Thanks & Happy Domaining :)
Rgds
Riz M

Wow. This is Amazing. Congrats. You are kicking Domain Ass!

•••
Congrats buddy!
Where did you purchase it?

•••
Congratulations. You are the best new domainer for sure.

•••
Congrats Riz M

Thank you for sharing. I think name, duration, method used, cost and sell price is sufficient, you have shared plenty valuable information.

IMO don't share where you got the name, especially if it was private and is your usual/main source, just to increase competition for yourself. If it was public then members can use online tools to figure it out, like wayback.

Last edited:
•••
no

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on a great sale Riz. Very inspirational. You already share a ton of valuable information, keep your best secrets for yourself.

•••
•••
If you can share, how did you acquired it?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Now imagine if @Riz M. was able to hop onto any domain, broker it, and earn a 30% commission.

@uglydork has pacemakers.com, he's been trying to sell it.
Maybe someone, somewhere, because of his connections or environment, has a chance of selling it.

If that someone is not a broker, is not interested in brokerage, and has a very easy way of hopping onto that domain and selling it; that person is going to think about it, and eventually do it. It makes things a billion times easier than having to manually contact the owner, talk for a while, negotiate a fee, etc.. etc.. those are deterrents.

We need a collaborative space that'll make things easier for everyone.

Professional outbound
Reputation and Trust's impact on sales

•••
Riz bhai chindiya kardere... (Breaking all records)

Congrats!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back