Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sold Domain Name Lists?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

meljr

Established Member
Impact
9
Hi All, I just registered the domain name soldlists.com and want to gather up a big list of domain names that sold recently.

I know afternic.com has such a list and that there is a great one right here on this forum.

Anyone know of any other good places to look for domain name sold lists?

Thanks
meljr
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dnsaleprice.com is great.

ripley.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Yeah I love dnsaleprice.com. I use it frequently but since it is basically the same idea of your site I dunno about the legalities or morality of copying their data for yours. Could be fine, I dunno am just throwing the question out there I suppose.
 
0
•••
Sedo has some listings of recent sales and also a link on the
side for .ca sales as well :)
Hope it helps...
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back