Sold Domain Names Script?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

meljr

Established Member
Impact
9
Ok so I have the domain name call "soldlists.com" and I want to have a site that shows what domain names sold, the price and where it sold.

I would like to be able to have users come to the site and add a sold name to the database. But before it ads the new name I would like it to check and see if the name is already in the database. If their name is accepted, I would like them to get a credit that they can cash in later for payment.

Any ideas on how to do this, and/or other thoughts, or does anyone have a script that can do this?

meljr
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Humm... there is no script like this already coded.

But it can be coded.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back