Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kind of catchy (no pun intended). Problem is there are so many of these types of word play combos in the space that it might be a tough sale. I see you have it listed for $18,888. I believe is way too high to even attract a negotiation imo but good luck. Cheers

•••
Kind of catchy (no pun intended). Problem is there are so many of these types of word play combos in the space that it might be a tough sale. I see you have it listed for $18,888. I believe is way too high to even attract a negotiation imo but good luck. Cheers

lol it's a good pun though .....thank you! I tend to Over price all my BIN while I'm learning that way I don't under sale them when I'm unsure of their value ....while I still accept offers.You make point on the price of this one though , which I have not though of..

A start up would most likely buy it, as any large solar company already has it's name. So selling a brand name at that price doesn't make much sense, you're correct. I will readjust the bin price at some point .

I think right end user would pay 2-5k IF they really wanted it? and its two strong keywords that go well together. btw BB rejected it

Last edited:
•••
2-5K sounds a little more reasonable :)

•••
2-5K sounds a little more reasonable :)

I have changed it to 3888, and will give it some time.

Speaking of Puns...

I also have SolarSeedy.com :xf.laugh:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back