Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SolarCatchers.com .......See logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
8,483
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Kind of catchy (no pun intended). Problem is there are so many of these types of word play combos in the space that it might be a tough sale. I see you have it listed for $18,888. I believe is way too high to even attract a negotiation imo but good luck. Cheers
 
1
•••
Kind of catchy (no pun intended). Problem is there are so many of these types of word play combos in the space that it might be a tough sale. I see you have it listed for $18,888. I believe is way too high to even attract a negotiation imo but good luck. Cheers

lol it's a good pun though .....thank you! I tend to Over price all my BIN while I'm learning that way I don't under sale them when I'm unsure of their value ....while I still accept offers.You make point on the price of this one though , which I have not though of..

A start up would most likely buy it, as any large solar company already has it's name. So selling a brand name at that price doesn't make much sense, you're correct. I will readjust the bin price at some point .

I think right end user would pay 2-5k IF they really wanted it? and its two strong keywords that go well together. btw BB rejected it
 
Last edited:
0
•••
2-5K sounds a little more reasonable :)
 
1
•••
2-5K sounds a little more reasonable :)

I have changed it to 3888, and will give it some time.

Speaking of Puns...

I also have SolarSeedy.com :xf.laugh:
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back