Get your catchy domain at it.com

Software to Connect with GoDaddy Auction API

NameSilo

domaininvestor2021

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone have any software that would help me to automate the bidding process or be able to create something like this?

-4 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
I wish there was software like this for ebay. I would love to choose my keywords, price and then set and forget. Hope you find something for domains, that would also be cool

davidbelgrade

Impact
I wish there was software like this for ebay. I would love to choose my keywords, price and then set and forget. Hope you find something for domains, that would also be cool
Have you tried automatic bidding offered by eBay?

It might be what you are looking for.

domaininvestor2021

Established Member
Impact
Thanks for the suggestion. I am looking something like that for GoDaddy.

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
No its not. Any auction on ebay or most other places, you can place a maximum bid and the software will bid up to that max. You have to find the listing and manually place that bid.

I would love some software that I can put a category in (eg jewellery), then other options, such as 0 bids and then a max price and then it would find the listings and place the bids on for me.
Have you tried automatic bidding offered by eBay?

It might be what you are looking for

neelhabib

Established Member
Impact
I am a developer. I am working on the same project. soon will be release. or you can hire me for your private app.
Thanks

neelhabib

Established Member
Impact

domaininvestor2021

Established Member
Impact

neelhabib

Established Member
Impact