Dynadot

Software to Connect with GoDaddy Auction API

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domaininvestor2021

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone have any software that would help me to automate the bidding process or be able to create something like this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish there was software like this for ebay. I would love to choose my keywords, price and then set and forget. Hope you find something for domains, that would also be cool

•••
I wish there was software like this for ebay. I would love to choose my keywords, price and then set and forget. Hope you find something for domains, that would also be cool
Have you tried automatic bidding offered by eBay?

It might be what you are looking for.

•••
Thanks for the suggestion. I am looking something like that for GoDaddy.

•••
No its not. Any auction on ebay or most other places, you can place a maximum bid and the software will bid up to that max. You have to find the listing and manually place that bid.

I would love some software that I can put a category in (eg jewellery), then other options, such as 0 bids and then a max price and then it would find the listings and place the bids on for me.
Have you tried automatic bidding offered by eBay?

It might be what you are looking for

•••
•••
•••
•••
I am a developer. I am working on the same project. soon will be release. or you can hire me for your private app.
Thanks

•••
I also hope Godaddy has this feature on their website soon

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I tried many times, but not works with the new api. did you tried the services with the new api?
What exactly did you try that is assumed not working with new api?

•••
to get the lists, etc. all the requests supports are not working currently to my side. I have tried in nodejs with soap library. Do I need to subscribe to the auctions

•••
Hi this is may be late reply but issue I am getting is here below

{"Body":{"GetAuctionListByAuctionType2Response":{"GetAuctionListByAuctionType2Result":{"AuctionList":{"@attributes":{"IsValid":"False","Message":"You are not authorized to use the Auctions API."}}}}}}

I have tried many times. but its not working properly. Its seems they are now blocked to use the API for public.

Are you getting any error / issue to use the API? please respond . Thanks

•••
Hi this is may be late reply but issue I am getting is here below

I have tried many times. but its not working properly. Its seems they are now blocked to use the API for public.

Are you getting any error / issue to use the API? please respond . Thanks
No error on my end. DM me, and let's set up a Zoom call.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back