Dynadot

.tv Soda.tv sold for $8,500!

NameSilo
Watch
I just sold Soda.TV for $8,500 through Uniregistry. Vinny at Uniregistry did another killer job putting the sale together!

Thanks,
A

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations - Awesome sale.

•••
Nice one @Ammudamus on closing the sale of Soda.TV, great name, how long did you own the domain name, was it a premium or standard renewal .TV domain?

•••
Details of the sale have been sent to Ron Jackson at DN Journal.

A

•••
Nice one @Ammudamus on closing the sale of Soda.TV, great name, how long did you own the domain name, was it a premium or standard renewal .TV domain?

I acquired Soda.tv in 2015 for $189. At another 5 years of renewals, that would put total risk in the deal at about $310. The domain name is standard renewal.

A

•••
Congratulations on the nice sale. 👍

•••
I acquired Soda.tv in 2015 for $189. At another 5 years of renewals, that would put total risk in the deal at about $310. The domain name is standard renewal.

A

Fantastic - Great ROI for you on the domain name.

•••
•••
Congratz on the sale! What was your buy-now price, or was it just a make offer?

•••
Congratz on the sale! What was your buy-now price, or was it just a make offer?

Interestingly enough, I just had a price of $5,000 because I didn't think of changing it at the time. The buyer came in at $5,000 and I told my broker to stretch to $10,000, but don't kill the deal. The buyer said no to that price but was willing to go to $8,500!

A

•••
Very nice sale - congratulations! Great price I would say.
I guess, since through broker, don't know the plans for it. Will be interesting to see if it is related to the obvious meaning of the term, or if someone sees some figurative use building on soda.
Thanks for sharing your good news.
Bob

•••
•••
Congratulations - Awesome sale.

•••
•••
Another great dot tv sale, Amm!
Congrats!

•••
Excellent sale - congratulations.

•••