Dynadot

Social accounts corresponding to your domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

boker

Top Member
Impact
What importance do you give to social accounts corresponding to your domain names. How a company will manage her marketing budget without owning the same username for the main social accounts. Do you have names which have all the main social account available or they are owned by you? Have you ever had a customer asking if you have the social accounts associated with that name or somebody ever wanted to buy a name just if it could have the associated accounts at facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, linkedin or other?
Brandbucked is asking every time when you submit a name if you own any of the social accounts associated with the name, so it's possible that they think that it will be an important asset.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Didnt think about it for Brandbucket names. I think it would become more interesting when there is a search filter for names including FB/Twitter, so your name stands out more if you actually have these included.

However, for a domain I am planning to develop (almost finished with the first draft, a very simple free WP template and some affiliate tools), I did also create the corresponding twitter and FB account.

•••
If BB will have a search filter for names with social accounts for sure there will be a big raise in prices for accepted names which have them, because I don't think that there a lot of them....I think I have just 3 or so. The big question is how many startups want names with social accounts and how much they will be willing to pay extra for that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back