Dynadot

new gtlds So I just picked up Riding.space for $3.95

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
CrazyDomains is having a 'Draw-In' Sale with .space. Every dictionary word was taken, even Pooping.space, believe it or not. Yet somehow Riding.space was overlooked. Anyway I think their sale for first year regos of .space is still going for a few more days. Driving.space, premium listing for $4.5k. I guess persistence pays off, no.space was listed as 'unavailable' in red type.

Regards
matt

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is Amazing if you sell this name Riding.space in 4.5k i think i easily sell my name in 2kB-) i have list 10 single word in .tv but i have not buy it .. last time i give this name additional.tv somebody .they give reward $50..

..................................................................................................................................
AdditionalTv.com | CusTomers.ws | Eyet.org | Fewer.online | Prefect.online | Providing.online
Vezat.com | Rowjet.com | InsuranceMod.com | Brandz.us | WalletZip.com | Gamewet.com

Make Offer : pm

Last edited:
•••
'To be honest I don't think these two names are great or have a lot of resale potential'

Quick wwwweb, appraisal on kollecto.com, no looking.

Kate, I'm sure you would say the exact same thing about Kollecto.com

It's called, 'hindsight is a wonderful thing'.

Regards
matt

•••
Matt,

Forcing Google to search for typos does not define industry terms.

Expensive.Property is a negative term, and no professional would be caught dead using it.

The term is Luxury.Property

Maybe others can weigh in

There are plenty of people out there who burn money for fun and they are the only people I am interested in, not peasantsville. You sound like you went to business school.

nasty.property is still available, I suggest you go hand reg it.

Regards
matt

PS.

peasant.property is still available grab both. lol.. ohhh bhudda ;)

PPS.

It's not a typo in Australia it is what it is, and Vege is solidified in the vernacular, you're on the back foot and clutching at straws. Would you like me to scan some food catalogs that get dropped of in the mailbox with Vege written all over them or tape some TV commercials with Vege spoken and printed on screen?

Last edited:
•••
There are plenty of people out there who burn money for fun and they are the only people I am interested in, not peasantsville. You sound like you went to business school.

Regards
matt
You had me giggle :)

•••
riding.ws is still available, I suggest you go hand reg it.

...................................................................................................................................
AdditionalTv.com | CusTomers.ws | Eyet.org | Fewer.online | Prefect.online | Providing.online
Vezat.com | Rowjet.com | InsuranceMod.com | Brandz.us | WalletZip.com | Gamewet.com
Make Offer : pm

•••
I'm guilty, I burned money very easy :)

•••
I did went to business school; but still burn money.

•••

Regards
matt

PS.

peasant.property is still available grab both. lol.. ohhh bhudda ;)

PPS.

It's not a typo in Australia it is what it is, and Vege is solidified in the vernacular, you're on the back foot and clutching at straws. Would you like me to scan some food catalogs that get dropped of in the mailbox with Vege written all over them or tape some TV commercials with Vege spoken and printed on screen?

Well from the sounds of it, I would be surprised to see you having anything other than a grade 5 education.

You think with those big ears you could pick up on some good education, sure ain't happening when it comes to domaining.

Let me know when you sell your crap domains for real money, not kiwis.

Last edited:
•••
What was the highest numbers you ever had for a name; that you had sold?

•••
0.space, the million dollar domain for .space, what do you think?

If you can get access to digits, why is it that the hobby guys are not allowed to hand reg 2 L or N names?

Regards
matt

•••
Chicks really like my Elf ears, you should see my hot athletic body, would you like to see it wwwweb?

Don't fold and Forget, 'Hindsight is a Wonderful Thing'

Love
matt

Last edited:
•••
Zapnano, I sold MonetiseDomains.com on Godaddy for $175.00. By mistake I forgot to unlist it.

Regards
matt

•••
Elephant.ears, they have em at the carnival. I like them :)

•••
Zapnano, I sold MonetiseDomains.com on Godaddy for $175.00. By mistake I forgot to unlist it.

Regards
matt
Still good, if you had made money; or even.

•••
Well from the sounds of it, I would be surprised to see you having anything other than a grade 5 education.

You think with those big ears you could pick up on some good education, sure ain't happening when it comes to domaining.

Let me know when you sell your crap domains for real money, not kiwis.

What's with the insults and personal attacks? Chill out, not cool.

•••
I think @wwwweb had sold many names for $6-7 figures. He has been in domain buiness since 2009. This is the year I have started my Ebay items collections
. And I did made money.

•••
"If someone throw a rock on you; throw a bread back"

•••
I'm not here to make money, I'm here to make a certain type of friend/acquaintance/partner and to hone my valuation perspective. I'll make money on my own turf which I think is the polite thing to do. I'm sure wwwweb has made a ton of money and the world to him but if one starts nipping at my ankles I'll slam my combat boot where the sun don't shine. Enough said.

Regards
matt

•••
•••
Australia is in desperate need of a better class of people so feel free to emigrate, the more the merrier :)
Thanks, but I will not swap Lviv even on Paris... )

•••
Aww God I wish I was In Paris.. or even New York, I was up till about 10:00PM last night drooling over the highest resolution photos of New York I could find, Central Park looks incredible from some of the upper floor shots :)

•••
I was up till about 10:00PM last night drooling over the highest resolution photos of New York I could find..

Thats WAY over your bedtime. Get in bed young man!

•••
NameCheap has an awesome special on .global at the moment. I just picked up iSop.global for $7.00, I was almost going to pay the CrazyDomain guys $50 (on special), why keep iSopGlobal.com when you can have iSop.Global. This is a personal by the way not hand reged for sale in any way.

Regards.matt

•••
Here we go again; bout bed time ...

•••
NameCheap has an awesome special on .global at the moment. I just picked up iSop.global for $7.00, I was almost going to pay the CrazyDomain guys $50 (on special), why keep iSopGlobal.com when you can have iSop.Global. This is a personal by the way not hand reged for sale in any way.

Regards.matt
yah, why make it so difficult.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back