IT.COM

new gtlds So I just picked up Riding.space for $3.95

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
CrazyDomains is having a 'Draw-In' Sale with .space. Every dictionary word was taken, even Pooping.space, believe it or not. Yet somehow Riding.space was overlooked. Anyway I think their sale for first year regos of .space is still going for a few more days. Driving.space, premium listing for $4.5k. I guess persistence pays off, no.space was listed as 'unavailable' in red type.

Regards
matt

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, I get...
But this timeframe is not short... so if you are ready to renew during these years - you may try... but no any warranties here to be in profit in the end...
I agree, but I add one more thing; sometimes unexpected things can happen that speed all.

•••
Pick up few one word dn, new gTLD. I think my collection aren't that bad. I had 3 offers in less than a year. I didn't t accept them.

Last edited:
•••
@Wass, you is just a positive individual; and will go extra mile to reach it!

•••
Pick up few one word dn, new gTLD. I think my collection aren't that bad. I had 3 offers in less than a year. I didn't t accept them.
In new gTLD world: only quality is important, quantity is nothing.:)

Last edited:
•••
Quality matters only if it is valued... $xx or even $200-offers are not a reason to risk...

•••
Quality matters if it is valued or if it will have value...

•••
~2 years elapsed already and value is minimal...
Maybe, after 5 years value will be medium... but again: no any warranties...

•••
My personal experience: I risk my money for 10 years on the stock exchange. The money that I risk in the new gTLDs are nothing compared to the money that I risk in stocks... Nothing.

•••
No any warranties: sure.
But big risk, big reward.

•••
I prefer when my money work... when I receive results monthly or at least quarterly...

•••
I understand you. We are investors with a different mindset...:)

•••
No such thing as a warranty in domaining, not even with .com domains. ;)

•••
But .com is liquid, you can always sell it to other domainers...

•••
No such thing as a warranty in domaining, not even with .com domains. ;)
No no. No warranties in domaining...
For example:
The domain kredit.com sold for $52,161 on June 6th, 2016 at Sedo for a decrease of 81%.
It last sold for $270,600 on June 16th, 2010 at Sedo.

Last edited:
•••
•••
As of now I'm more focused on .PRO - where I regularly receive offers up to $2K...
So I don't see any reason to spend my resources (money and time) on something else where results are rare and minimal...

•••
As of now I'm more focused on .PRO - where I regularly receive offers up to $2K...
So I don't see any reason to spend my resources (money and time) on something else where results are rare and minimal...
In my opinion .pro is more similar to new gTLD than to .com

•••
.PRO is 2nd wave gTLD... since 2004...
With thousands of running endusers/businesses inside...

•••
.PRO is 2nd wave gTLD... since 2004...
With thousands of running endusers/businesses inside...

I like pro registered atvs months ago..

And bugs! :)

•••
yes I know .pro is an old gTLD but in my opinion .pro is similar than new gTLDS...
like .TV: .TV is a ccTLD but in my opinion .TV is similar than new gTLDs...

•••
years ago not everyone could buy the .PRO
Personally, I have some good .pro. Not many: few but good

•••
Everyone could buy even in the past... So-called "restrictions" were just a formality...

BTW, many good .PROs are still available including LLLL...

Last edited:
•••
•••
This thread was about Riding.space... :-D

Last edited:
•••
Everyone could buy even in the past... So-called "restrictions" were just a formality...

BTW, many good .PROs are still available including LLLL...
For those formalities I did not buy good free .pro... :-D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back