Dynadot

question So how did you do at the Rightside / Name.Com Premium Domains special?

NameSilo
Watch

Brandon.Domains

Successful Internet Entrepreneur Since 1998Established Member
Impact
I bought two premium domains for originally $1,250 each at half the price with the $12 yearly renewals. But they are both adult so I don't dare posting them :-$

Did you snap up any domains during this special and if so which ones did you score?

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Come on - don't be shy. You don't have to post the domains, just share how many domains you got and in what price classes...

Me: 2 domains in $1,250 price class for $625 each with low yearly renewal fee ($12). Estibot value of $15k each (I know Estibot isn't accurate and should only be used as a tool but the numbers rack up).

For those who don't know, the special was 50% off the premium price plus renewals at around $12 per year.

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
just share how many domains you got and in what price classes...

For those who don't know, the special was 50% off the premium price plus renewals at around $12 per year.

Thanks,
Brandon

I did not buy any yet. I hope this promo will last for a long time.

By the way, How much % of GTLD's are you going to renew? I remember sometime back, you were trying to sell all your names in bulk with estibot value of Million dollars.

•••
Rightside is getting desperate.
Soon you'll be able to register them at a fraction of a current premium price.
None of their domains look appealing...
I mean, .army?, .democrat? .gives? :xf.rolleyes:

•••
I did not buy any yet. I hope this promo will last for a long time.

By the way, How much % of GTLD's are you going to renew? I remember sometime back, you were trying to sell all your names in bulk with estibot value of Million dollars.

Unfortunately, the promo only lasted for 2 hours :(

I wasn't trying to sell all my names for a million bucks - I was merely quoting the EstiBot value. Would have sold though for a cool million ;)

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
•••
I was too late. Do they still give premiums and renewals at 12 $
and at what registrars ?? Is there a list somewhere ?

•••
Hey All - The promo is still going on! Contact Jebidiah for more information. [email protected]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back